closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Boxing clever

Boxing clever

Currently collection - minus a few that are out and about (a Precista PRS53 that my dad has swiped, another 2 Seikos dotted about)

Not sure what it says - any watchbox readers on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Is that a slide rule on a three-hander? I haven't seen that before, and I love the idea! I'm now wondering how come this is such a rare feature - it would definitely make me consider buying a watch that's not a chronograph, which I haven't done in about 20 years ...

Yeh - it is exactly that.
    It's a JDM Seiko Prospex Sky. Nice little piece, not seen it before and bought on a whim a couple of weeks ago in Japanese duty-free airport shop that had a great Seiko concession stand.
    Auto and hand-winding, without locking crown, which I really like. Still has 100m WR

I was actually going to flip it, as have spent a few quid more than I should recently - but now undecided, as thinking on it as a gift for the father-in-law as he's an aviation buff, and getting on a bit - Birthday is in 3 weeks. The Seiko is super legible so a win-win for him.

Closer look at it:

Craftsman
    That's one sharp watch - thank you for the pic. If your father-in-law is into watches at all, he's bound to like it.