closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Suggestions for getting tickets to FA cup final

Suggestions for getting tickets to FA cup final

It’s that time again, anyone know a reliable source for FA cup final tickets please. At a reasonable price.

Any guidence Justin 44

Can’t help but...

Tommy Cooper met the Queen at a Royal Variety performance and asked her “ Do you enjoy football your majesty? “ to which she replied “ not particularly “... Cooper quipped back “ in that case could i have your ticket to the final? “

Not much help but made me laff listening to radio the other day, can’t remember who recounted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy
    Go to all the games from the 3rd round on and build up loyalty points .
    Otherwise , expensive, but go Club Wembley .

Maybe try supporting a team through thick and thin, buying a season ticket year after year and earning enough points to get a cup final ticket. That usually works.... ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    Easy
    Go to all the games from the 3rd round on and build up loyalty points .
    Otherwise , expensive, but go Club Wembley .
    Great minds..... what was that goal like from KDB?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemoon7 View Post
    Maybe try supporting a team through thick and thin, buying a season ticket year after year and earning enough points to get a cup final ticket. That usually works.... ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Great minds..... what was that goal like from KDB?
    Miles offside
    Ginger fraud :)

Craftsman
    Agree on the replies...

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

Son and I have been members for 5 years now and still don’t have enough points to get most of the games, this season as last we’ve been going to games on weekday nights but I just can’t see how else we can get the points to tally up.
    Last edited by justin44; 23rd April 2018 at 07:15.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by justin44 View Post
    Son and I have been members for 5 years now and still don’t have enough points to get most of the games, this season as last we’ve been going to games on weekday nights but I just can’t see how else we can get the points to tally up.
    Im assuming you are a one united member?

Bare in mind there is a seaso. Ticket waiting list of circa 60,000 at old Trafford once you get a season. Ticket you have the option to opt in and out of the cup scheme which is pants if you draw Accrington Stanley on a Tuesday night but ensures the ground is busy and guarantees revenue for the Club and by return you get kudos and loyalty point so so that should as in this case the club gets to a final you have a very good Chance e of getting a ticket BUT even then there are no guarantees as Wembley usually release 28000_30000 to each side and g8ven there are more season ticket holders than that then you can quickly see that you’ve got no chance via the club as a member and that’s before you take in exec members and fans in the loyalty pot that haven’t missed a game for 10 years plus......

And so I think you are almost dreaming unless you get one from A tout or as has been mentioned in club Wembley or know a sponsor that has access to tickets of which there will be around 20000 available

Bare in mind that club Wembley semi tickets were going for circa £200 upwards v Spurs the weekend you can imagine what final tickets will command and the scheme is the best and fairest way to ensure real fans get looked after ahead of the day trippers
    Last edited by R0bertb00th; 24th April 2018 at 07:38.

Make friends with someone senior who works for one of the sponsors. I've been to the last 8 cup finals... ;)