closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Current Rolex

Current Rolex

One is never enough is it. But they all get plenty of wear. One more in the pipeline and hopefully that will be the itch scratched for the foreseeable.
    First time posting photos so here goes.
    Jubilee bracelet for Datejust purchased in last couple of weeks from SC. Pleasant, straightforward deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Nice collection you have there. Particularly like the blue face on the DJ

Master
    Nice watches. Genuine question. What’s the draw of having 3 similar looking watches? Appreciate there are size and colour differences but they are all Rolex divers and look very similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuno1 View Post
    Nice watches. Genuine question. What’s the draw of having 3 similar looking watches? Appreciate there are size and colour differences but they are all Rolex divers and look very similar.
    Understandable question. I bought the black sub as a daily. I prefer the older smaller size. The JC DSSD, I bought because I loved the dial and the opportunity presented itself. It was expensive for me and I justified it to myself, that I would always be able to get my money back, but It was purely the dial. Whenever I wear it, it can be distracting as I’m drawn to constantly look k at it. It is big & I would bang it into things if I wore it daily.
    The LV I bought as a collector Item. I was considering a Hulk, couldn’t get one and then starting looking at this model.

Quote Originally Posted by David r View Post
    Nice collection you have there. Particularly like the blue face on the DJ
    Thank you. Yes that was my first purchase and I think it still looks good after 45 years.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Sheridan View Post
    Understandable question. I bought the black sub as a daily. I prefer the older smaller size. The JC DSSD, I bought because I loved the dial and the opportunity presented itself. It was expensive for me and I justified it to myself, that I would always be able to get my money back, but It was purely the dial. Whenever I wear it, it can be distracting as I’m drawn to constantly look k at it. It is big & I would bang it into things if I wore it daily.
    The LV I bought as a collector Item. I was considering a Hulk, couldn’t get one and then starting looking at this model.

Makes sense. Appreciate the response. I always wonder why people buy multiple of a similar looking watch.

Makes sense. Appreciate the response. I always wonder why people buy multiple of a similar looking watch.
    Sometimes logic plays no part in it at all. I can be impulsive. I would like a grand Seiko at some stage, and a little gold maybe !!! I also like the look of the new GMT CHNR but that’s a couple of years away.

Lovely collection! ... I long for a D Blue

Nice collection. I like the strap on the sub

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

I suppose there's something to be said about finding a style that works and sticking with it.

Kermit is such a great watch, my favourite of those for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Exiztence View Post
    Kermit is such a great watch, my favourite of those for sure
    Thank you. Yes it’s a beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Belligero View Post
    I suppose there's something to be said about finding a style that works and sticking with it.
    I think this is the case. I’m usually drawn to similar things. If a wardrobe full of shirts in varying shades of blue & white is anything to go by.

^
    You and me both, brother.