timefactors watches
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audi S4 Avant vs Skoda Superb Sportline 280 4*4

I've been fortunate to have had the use of A4 Avant, A6 Avant, BMW 3 Touring, Volvo T5 and V70, with kids and long journeys I'd opt for the bigger choice,
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

Quote Originally Posted by smokey99 View Post
    Itís odd that when looking at a £37k car youíd be concerned about another £310 a year as if itís some kind of deal breaker.

Maybe itís a sign that Iím not ready for the extra running costs of an Audi and I should stick with Skoda leaving more money for overpriced watches.
    It wasn't just the extra £310 a year, it was £310 a year, plus the difference between 30mpg and 50mpg, and greater depreciation, all on top of the extra £5k purchase price. Any one of them would have been OK. All together it got a bit much.

Craftsman
    I like the idea of an s4 but with two kids and holidays planned I would get the skoda out of those two just for the space. S6 an option? Am quite tempted to get a big 4x4 and a fast saloon next time I change.

Would expect the repair and service costs to be higher in the s4 too

At the moment I'm still not sure but plan to head out in the S4 on Friday for a proper test drive and then decide if it's really for me.

I'm thinking that if I don't do it know I'll probably never do it so seriously tempted even if just for a couple of years.

I guess we'll see.

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app