closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speedy Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Thom, that’s excellent, thank you. Wasn’t sure how good it might be so appreciate the thumbs up and personal recommendations from you.
    My pleasure!

I did. In the wonderful weather of yesterday Hasan and I met up at Omega and did the deal. A huge thanks to Hasan - a delightful individual and a pleasure to spend time with. I also bought a Silver Snoopy strap, but not the deployant, as I thought the one that I already have for my other speedy would fit.....Turns out that the deployant I have is for a 16mm alligator (duh!)....So the Speedy T. is resting before being wrist bound.

Update: the deployant part number - 94521883 (polished - and newest for Silver Snoopy strap) or 94521833 (Satin). Anyone know where to source at a "keen" price or can suggest a suitable alternative??

Again, thanks Hasan!! It's a beautiful watch and will definitely not be a safe queen. Look forward to hearing about your meeting on the 10th May! ;)
    Hi Rich,

It was a pleasure meeting you too.
    Maybe our paths will cross again soon in the media industry!
    Will fill you in on the May 10th event...

The ST is actually a lovely looking watch. Wear it in good health!

Journeyman
    Hi all,

Not too familiar with the Speed Tuesday -but looks a stunning watch. Can someone advise what the list price on these is?

Quote Originally Posted by whodareswins View Post
    Hi all,

Not too familiar with the Speed Tuesday -but looks a stunning watch. Can someone advise what the list price on these is?
    £4100

Master
    I had no problems at all in Bond Street OD.
    I didn’t have any problems buying the Snoopy strap at a different boutique either. I will invoice Rich, MartynJC (UK) and Eddie equally to cover the cost lol.

This looks like it was made for ST, unlike the supplied leather strap.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by FK77 View Post
    I didn’t have any problems buying the Snoopy strap at a different boutique either. I will invoice Rich, MartynJC (UK) and Eddie equally to cover the cost lol.

This looks like it was made for ST, unlike the supplied leather strap.

Glad you like it. Martyn and Eddie have said they are happy to cover the whole invoice, so I'm going to step away from this one... ;)

If this was from the London boutique (and numbered in the early 1000s) i'm guessing this was the one I gave up last week after being on the original list. Sadly, due to a family death and a bunch of debts I couldn't justify it - glad someone who truly wanted this got it.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff W View Post
    If this was from the London boutique (and numbered in the early 1000s) i'm guessing this was the one I gave up last week after being on the original list. Sadly, due to a family death and a bunch of debts I couldn't justify it - glad someone who truly wanted this got it.
    so sorry to hear that, but if it's any consolation this one is in the low 100s so not the one....Makes me feel a bit better if nothing else!

Craftsman
    and here it is on Silver Snoopy strap....Finally got the deployant (Watchobsession) so am now proudly sporting it on it's first day out. Thanks again to Hasan!!

Banned
    and here it is on Silver Snoopy strap....Finally got the deployant (Watchobsession) so am now proudly sporting it on it's first day out. Thanks again to Hasan!!

What’s your opinion on the deployant?

Craftsman

Speedy Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    What’s your opinion on the deployant?
    Seems to be good quality. Obviously not been on the watch for long and will be interesting to see how it weathers, but at 6x cheaper than omega deployant it’s certainly worth a trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rich; 25th April 2018 at 13:44.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff W View Post
    Lurker alert!!!

So I picked up mine, which is in the late 1200s, last Tuesday but first got the notification from Omega that it was available the Saturday before (14th), not sure that matches up with the one you turned down!

Also on the Snoopy as you can see...

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by lostp View Post

Also on the Snoopy as you can see...
    Blimey!! We really are developing a trend on TZ! So many orders better than supplied strap in my opinion. Congrats on your ST, impeccable taste... ;)
    Last edited by Rich; 25th April 2018 at 16:36.

Craftsman
    double post sorry. Damned fat fingers...
    Last edited by Rich; 25th April 2018 at 16:37.

Hello

I was lucky enough to land a speedy Tuesday in 2018. Presumably when someone didn't take up their alloted watch

Anyhow. I've just noticed that there was no red card guarantee with the watch. C24 shows one watch with a guarantee and a few others without. The supplying boutique says it should have come with a guarantee. It was so long ago that I don't recall if a guarantee was given at point of sale or not

Do people remember if they got guarantees with their watches?

I can't really change what happened with mine but it would be nice to know if guarantees were given with these watches or whether some didn't give guarantees

Thank you

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowdon View Post
    Hello

I was lucky enough to land a speedy Tuesday in 2018. Presumably when someone didn't take up their alloted watch

Anyhow. I've just noticed that there was no red card guarantee with the watch. C24 shows one watch with a guarantee and a few others without. The supplying boutique says it should have come with a guarantee. It was so long ago that I don't recall if a guarantee was given at point of sale or not

Do people remember if they got guarantees with their watches?

I can't really change what happened with mine but it would be nice to know if guarantees were given with these watches or whether some didn't give guarantees

Thank you
    Did you get no cards? I think at some point they changed from 2 to 3 cards, so you should at least have two, and one of them should be a warranty card

I don't think I got any. I'm not the type to lose this type of thing. They even gave me the plastic delivery case for the watch but no guarantee.

Craftsman
    They came with two red cards
    One photgrams card and an international warranty card
    I sold one on here a few years ago
    You can look up on sales corner
    Unfortunately i don’t have the skills to add the link

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Master
    Mine also has 2 cards: warranty and pictograms.

Fine, that settles it then.

I spoke to the boutique and they've asked for the serial to see if they might have the cards somewhere. They did say they cannot reissue cards which is understandable

I'll email them and see what happens

Great watch and that's that. Papers would be nice but not the end of the world if I cannot get them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby View Post
    They came with two red cards
    One photgrams card and an international warranty card
    I sold one on here a few years ago
    You can look up on sales corner
    Unfortunately i don’t have the skills to add the link

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Two cards, the warranty card was stamped and dated by my AD and has the usual hologram symbol. The other is a pictogram of features.

@Snowdon - The guarantee would have run out (or is it NOS) might be worth seeing if the AD will give a free service?

M.
    Last edited by MartynJC (UK); 12th March 2022 at 17:36.
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG