closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Amazing customer service from Tissot

Craftsman

Amazing customer service from Tissot

My wife bought me a T Touch titanium 15 years ago. It’s had a hard life as my beater and the touch screen stopped working a few weeks ago.

I took it in to the local AD to get it repaired, but got a call to say it wasn’t repairable, the don’t have the parts any more. :sadness.

They offered a part ex for a new model instead, which I was reticent about based on the watch having a decent amount of sentimental value. However the wife reminded me that she bought it to stop me from ruining nicer watches, based on me being a clumsy arse (I wont post pictures of my currently broken Sinn 956)

So I asked what they were offering, and considering she paid £350 15 years ago, the offered the brand new version, priced currently at £650, for £150!

I couldn’t turn that down being honest, and it arrived this week with all papers etc.

Full qudos to Tissot for this, and I hope this one also lasts 15 years and takes as much flack as the previous one! And I will certainly recommend the brand to anyone that asks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    The swatch group in general are one of the best when it comes to customer service, at least thats my experience of them. Omega in particular and Mido have always done the right thing by me..more than can be said for some of the smaller German watch makers!! Which i expected far better considering their placement and reputation..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Agreed, it was an entirely hassle free period! I’m waiting to see how fixing my Sinn goes......

Although I do have to say about the new watch, the face design on the original was way more simplistic and cleaner. I’m not sure yet how I fell about the numbers being cut off by the digital screen. But hey, it’s about to go out the garage strapped to my wrist while I hit stuff with hammers, so it has an instant place in the stable.

The original face.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Thats good news and good service, puts a certain italian sounding manfacturer to shame

Good stuff,I can’t see too many brands doing it.
    Wonder how many people will be looking on eBay for broken tissots to trade in

Craftsman
    Does the Italian sounding manufacturer have a mountainous sounding name.... im trying to figure it out and have a mental block

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantastic View Post
    Does the Italian sounding manufacturer have a mountainous sounding name.... im trying to figure it out and have a mental block

Originally from Firenze had 2 bad/ don't care service experiences.

Master
    Result.

Quote Originally Posted by Frantastic View Post
    The swatch group in general are one of the best when it comes to customer service, at least thats my experience of them. Omega
    Got to hand it to Omega... chap I know has drowned his Speedmaster twice and both times he’s had it back serviced and re-sealed with 2 year warranty.

Now that's what I call good service.
    Best Regards - Peter

I'd hate to be with you when you're on your own.