closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex and Tudor Baselworld RELEASES

Rolex and Tudor Baselworld RELEASES

I made this video on some of the interesting pieces released this Baselworld, 2018.

Banned
    The Cosmonaut Rainbow is IMHO absolutely hideous. Having said that, I would love to see photo's of anyone who actually buys/wears one.
    Last edited by Rmdf1960; 24th March 2018 at 09:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Rmdf1960 View Post
    The Cosmonaut Rainbow is IMHO absolutely hideous. Having said that, I would love to see photo's of anyone who actually buys/wears one.
    Without the diamonds it wouldn’t be half as bad.

Banned
    That rose gold rolesor gmt is a stunner , can’t wait to see one in the flesh

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    No updated 36mm DJ? I didn't watch in detail.

Craftsman
    Well done with the video.

There's a British chap on YouTube and Instagram who I suspect will buy one - ProducerMichael. Absolutely loves having as many shiny bits on watches as possible (his collection of APs, Pateks, Rolex, Mille etc. must stretch $10M+).

haha I watch his videos on his cars (the Rolls and the Ferrari). I must admit he does like too many diamonds amongst his watches for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchTalk View Post
    haha I watch his videos on his cars (the Rolls and the Ferrari). I must admit he does like too many diamonds amongst his watches for my taste.
    100% agreed. Not my taste at all, but given his position in life, he seems thoroughly grounded and comes across as actually a very nice bloke! Impossible to tell given the whole video/social media front possibility though.

Of all the images I've seen from this years Basel fair, the Black Bay Fifty-eight is the watch I find most appealing. I'll definitely be making a trip to the dealer for a closer look.

Master
    Well I’ve got my name down. If I’m successful in getting one I’ll be happy to oblige!

Craftsman
    Has there been any mention of an explorer with the new 3285 movement? 70hr power reserve would make it very interesting and might even be able to buy it...

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisparker View Post
    Of all the images I've seen from this years Basel fair, the Black Bay Fifty-eight is the watch I find most appealing. I'll definitely be making a trip to the dealer for a closer look.
    I agree - Tudor seem to be making some really good pieces - if the Tudor GMT was in a smaller size i would be looking at both that and the Fifty-eight - combined less than the cost of the Rolex GMT and might actually be able to buy them this year!

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    I love the cosmonaut rainbow. Better without the diamond shoulders and crown guard though.

Quote Originally Posted by verv View Post
    I love the cosmonaut rainbow. Better without the diamond shoulders and crown guard though.
    Agreed on all counts.
    It's just a matter of time...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    There's a British chap on YouTube and Instagram who I suspect will buy one - ProducerMichael. Absolutely loves having as many shiny bits on watches as possible (his collection of APs, Pateks, Rolex, Mille etc. must stretch $10M+).
    I quite like his videos, how the other half live!