closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: GS snowflake used prices

Master
    Blog Entries

GS snowflake used prices

Are these relatively strong as GS go? Spotted a rather snazzy older model with Seiko text today and fancy giving one a try. What should I be looking at paying for a decent example? The newer ones have been on here for about £4K recently, are the older dials with the Seiko brandongvmuch different?

Master
    Pre-owned prices have somewhat stiffened a bit, but there’s no difference between the original SBGA011 and the new SBGA211, other than text on the dial.
    At some stage during the life of the 011, probably 2013, the rotor received Tokyo Stripes (diagonal version of Geneva Stripes) to match that of the bridges beneath it – and does look all the better for it.
    Last edited by PJ S; 21st March 2018 at 18:47.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info.

Master
    Jura sometimes do quite big discounts on the Snowflake. But you need to keep an eye open. They suddenly pop up. What I would like is a spring drive without the power reserve, which clutters the dial somewhat.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by paskinner View Post
    Jura sometimes do quite big discounts on the Snowflake. But you need to keep an eye open. They suddenly pop up. What I would like is a spring drive without the power reserve, which clutters the dial somewhat.
    The power reserve does lead to mixed opinions, some like and some don't. I would find it useful as I rotate watches.