closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: UTS Munchen Watches

UTS Munchen Watches

Just can’t get these out of my head.

Does anyone have either a 1000m or 2000m they could give me their thoughts on please.

Best regards,

Ben

Should be in WT, but I had a 1000m with the excellent bracelet. Very nice watch, but the brand owner turned out to be a bit of an arse, so I’m glad I never had a major issue with it.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Master
    One member posted about sending his UTS chronograph back to Munich to be serviced. It was returned with a bent sub-dial hand. Herr Spinner refused to take responsibility for it and became increasingly tetchy throughout their email exchange. It was a shame as he produces some great watches, but his unwillingness to admit that his quality control was less than perfect on that one occasion damaged his reputation around here. Or did I imagine all this?

I have a UTS Commander which has been faultless.

Hello

Apologies for the schoolgirl error re wrong area of the forum but it was late. I was completely unaware that the Herr Spinner had upset a few people and that there might be some disquiet over his quality control and servicing.

That’s a shame. As they do look an interesting and somewhat unique brand.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by burnside View Post
    Apologies for the schoolgirl error re wrong area of the forum but it was late. I was completely unaware that the Herr Spinner had upset a few people and that there might be some disquiet over his quality control and servicing.

That’s a shame. As they do look an interesting and somewhat unique brand.
    With tongue firmly in cheek, reading this the sound of the Queen track "doof doof doof, another one bites the dust" ran thro my empty mind!

Pic of my old watch.

Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Hello

I do quite like the look of them but.......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by burnside View Post
    I do quite like the look of them but.......

Ben

On a personal note i have been privileged to own a few UTS over the years all without issue and have had excellent service from Nik Spinner i feel with all small micro brands “ stuff”can happen but they are a super tool watch and well worth a punt.

Master
    Had a few of these including a PVD 3000m which was lovely.
    On the one occasion i contacted Herr Spinner (having previously purchased 2 brand new 1000m v2's)to enquire whether i could buy separately 2 new lugs he point blank declined saying he would refinish mine at a cost and return them.With my watch OCD i wanted new and was prepared to pay for that.
    As he makes the lugs himself and are interchangeable between a few models i was a little surprised as to the attitude and have never bought another since.