closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New F1 Streaming

New F1 Streaming

Hi all.

Has anybody figured out how to get access in the uk?

nowtv.com

Sky.com

Channel4.com

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    nowtv.com

Sky.com

Channel4.com
    I think he means for free

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukea View Post
    Has anybody figured out how to get access in the uk?
    If you mean the new streaming F1 service from Liberty Media they have announced that it will now not be available until some time later in the season. Personally I think this is very disappointing & they should have got a much better grip on the planning once they had announced it.

Kodi.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo73 View Post
    Kodi.

But which App.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by hilly10 View Post
    I think he means for free
    Ah, he is asking how to find an illegal stream. Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pointy View Post
    If you mean the new streaming F1 service from Liberty Media they have announced that it will now not be available until some time later in the season. Personally I think this is very disappointing & they should have got a much better grip on the planning once they had announced it.

Hi sorry I should’ve been more clear it’s the new official f1 streaming service that I meant. I’ve got sky sports f1 on virgin media but the additional feeds sound great.

Craftsman
    I didn't think the F1 OTT streaming service would be available in the UK (legally) because it conflicts with Sky's broadcast contract. There is no way Sky would allow a cheaper alternative as they have paid a lot of money for exclusivity from 2019. I did read that Liberty and Sky were talking about Sky incorporating some of the content into their broadcasts, but it didn't say what the content was.

Personally I'd be very interested in a service at the $8 to $12 price point, but I doubt we will see it legally available in the UK until Sky's contract is up in 2023.

Master
    This is the official page about the new service but as you can see it's sparse on detail:
    https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/h...n-service.html

There's nothing about the start date but this page talks about "early part of the season":
    http://www.motorsport-total.com/form...-2018-18022714

The big unknown is how far Liberty will go in protecting subscription to the service in counties where there are existing streaming rights holders. It's possible that here in the UK you won't be able to sign up for it with a UK credit card so simply using a VPN won't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukea View Post
    Hi sorry I should’ve been more clear it’s the new official f1 streaming service that I meant. I’ve got sky sports f1 on virgin media but the additional feeds sound great.
    Ah, if you’re happy to pay for it, it won’t be available to a U.K. IP address (due to the Sky rights).

So you’ll need to sort out a VPN (and probably some sort of foreign payment method - a credit card or something).

Master
    Liberty's F1 streaming service now on hold with no new launch date:

https://www.pitpass.com/61236/Introd...ervice-on-hold