closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tudor teasers!! Pre-Basel

Quote Originally Posted by axb601 View Post
    Just hopeful? Or got a fancy feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just logical. Their flagship is black bay so a black bay chrono with diver bezel instead of tachymeter would be something I can see them doing. A Tudor gmt makes sense also

Quote Originally Posted by axb601 View Post
    I’m intrigued to see the price point of those 1926 models. They better be cheap as chips, or else Tudor are taking the mickey
    Yep, they look cheap & badly thought-out, so only being entry-point cheap for first-time mechanical buyers would give any hope of slightly polishing those particular turds. And even then, I think they're a terrible move.

I see the Tudor GMT doubles-down on snowflake hands - that'll push the snowflake haters right over the edge. Good-looking watch, though.

And 39 bb also

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    And 39 bb also

This really is interesting.

Apprentice

What's the Price on the new Tudor GMT Pepsi?

I am absolutely in love with the Snowflake hands, looks gorgeous on the GMT hand too!.. Does anyone know the price of this new time piece?
    I couldn't find it on the website, maybe overlooked it? https://www.tudorwatch.com/watches/n.../m79830rb-0001

However, thinking out loud, due to this new Tudor and the new Rolex GMT Steel Pepsi, they have completely destroyed the market of the old Rolex Pepsi second-hand and the recent White-gold version.. Prices dropping up to 50% on second hand buy? let's see what's gonna happen...

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabiuz84 View Post
    I am absolutely in love with the Snowflake hands, looks gorgeous on the GMT hand too!.. Does anyone know the price of this new time piece?
    I couldn't find it on the website, maybe overlooked it? https://www.tudorwatch.com/watches/n.../m79830rb-0001

£2790 on rivetted bracelet

I am on the list

Craftsman

Just nasty

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    And 39 bb also
    Agreed, a 39 BB would be perfect, presuming the case isn't too thick by comparison to the smaller size

Quote Originally Posted by jmitch View Post
    £2790 on rivetted bracelet
    That Tudor GMT really is an excellent price for the specification - 200m water resistance, in-house movement, date & a 'proper' independent hour hand. And the looks are quite understated & vintage, with an aluminium bezel insert. But for the fact I already have an ETA BBR, plus I rotate watches and can't be bothered with too many aspects to set afresh each time, I'd be all over it.

Shame the NATO style strap doesn’t come with it and the GMT hand hand is a snowflake but otherwise looks like a really good watch. Never been into the Black Bays because of the faux lume but I’m on the list for this. AD said I’m the 4th person to go on the list so must be popular.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Shame the NATO style strap doesn’t come with it and the GMT hand hand is a snowflake but otherwise looks like a really good watch. Never been into the Black Bays because of the faux lume but I’m on the list for this. AD said I’m the 4th person to go on the list so must be popular.
    They’ve now stopped the second strap on most of their range. Possible exception the Pelagos I think still has rubber plus bracelet