closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Panerai PAM 911

Panerai PAM 911

I have recently seen a lot of pics on Instagram of the PAM 911 'Paneristi' It looks a lovely watch, think it would have looked better with a brushed case, but hey that's me. Has anyone on TZ seen one in the flesh yet? Are they easily available or only to certain clients? Would love to know my fellow TZ'ers views on this watch

Quote Originally Posted by t72 View Post
    I have recently seen a lot of pics on Instagram of the PAM 911 'Paneristi' It looks a lovely watch, think it would have looked better with a brushed case, but hey that's me. Has anyone on TZ seen one in the flesh yet? Are they easily available or only to certain clients? Would love to know my fellow TZ'ers views on this watch

Boutique only I understand. Personally think it's a dial you need to see in the flesh before buying...

Craftsman

Paneristi

The 911 was a supposed final tribute from the departing CEO Mr Bonati to Paneristi members but ended up in boutiques being offered to high spend customers.

I’ve seen a couple of green dials in the boutique in London 7xx ,can’t remember the number but I’m sure it’s the same colour,I thought they were really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    The 911 was a supposed final tribute from the departing CEO Mr Bonati to Paneristi members but ended up in boutiques being offered to high spend customers.
    I am guessing then they were marked up at big money!! (Oops the cynic is coming out in me, lol!) I do like the dial colour :-)

Craftsman

Price

Quote Originally Posted by t72 View Post
    I am guessing then they were marked up at big money!! (Oops the cynic is coming out in me, lol!) I do like the dial colour :-)

If I remember rightly but I could be wrong they were about the £5.5k mark, which is probably big money for what Panerai give you in their base models.

Not sure how many will hit the UK as the Asia market seems to be Panerai big revenue stream at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    If I remember rightly but I could be wrong they were about the £5.5k mark, which is probably big money for what Panerai give you in their base models.

Not sure how many will hit the UK as the Asia market seems to be Panerai big revenue stream at the moment.
    Oops me thinks that will stay on a wish list a bit longer or fingers crossed it might be me on the Euro tonight, though from past experience it seems more like It wont be you!! lol