closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Sales Corner?

Craftsman

Sales Corner?

Where is it? Do I need a certain number of posts before I can look?

Master
    Look you can. Find you will not. Patience you must have.

You may wish to review the FAQ section.

You also need to request a due diligence questionnaire from the mods which needs to be completed and sent in.

Quote Originally Posted by Binsull View Post
    Look you can. Find you will not. Patience you must have.
    Very good sounds like a quote from Yoda.

The home page is usually a good place to start any search...

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    The home page is usually a good place to start any search...

That's where I sent him, if he clicked the link I kindly provided. You're welcome, by the way, Motman.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    That's where I sent him, if he clicked the link I kindly provided. You're welcome, by the way, Motman.
    I clicked on your link Paul just to see what mischief you were up to and I got this...

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    I clicked on your link Paul just to see what mischief you were up to and I got this...

Oh FFS! I hoped for a simple logout to the homepage.

Not again I'll get some popcorn

If you find it - it was meant to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Here's hoping you find it soon as the 40% off everything bonanza finishes this weekend.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynam0humm View Post
    Here's hoping you find it soon as the 40% off everything bonanza finishes this weekend.
    Haha. Thanks. I see it’s 50 posts and 60 days so I suppose I’ve got to wait a month or so at least before I can start browsing as I only joined up some time in Feb.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Motman View Post
    Haha. Thanks. I see it’s 50 posts and 60 days so I suppose I’ve got to wait a month or so at least before I can start browsing as I only joined up some time in Feb.
    Yes but there are other secret ways into sc/wtb if your clever enough.

Create a post....let's say "looking to sell a watch" and need to know its value blah blah blah,this may have people pm you wishing to buy,thus might sell a watch for you.

Then there's "I'm thinking about buying" what would you buy with a budget from 0 to 50k post,again people might pm you offering.......a watch for eg,it would be like Christmas morning not knowing what is there for you until you open the present or pm.

Quote Originally Posted by P9CLY View Post

Create a post....let's say "looking to sell a watch" and need to know its value blah blah blah,this may have people pm you wishing to buy,thus might sell a watch for you.

Then there's "I'm thinking about buying" what would you buy with a budget from 0 to 50k post,again people might pm you offering.......a watch for eg,it would be like Christmas morning not knowing what is there for you until you open the present or pm.

Indeed. But one must then factor in the cost of removing the tar and feathers . . .

F.T.F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Motman View Post
    Don't get too excited, it's overrated. You might find it something of an anticlimax....

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    you're clever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dent99 View Post
    Don't get too excited, it's overrated. You might find it something of an anticlimax....

Maybe.... But he might be after buying a load of used clothes & watches that are in dire need of a service ?

I particularly like the "I've had the call but I'm not sure" stealth sales.

Craftsman
    Yes but there are other secret ways into sc/wtb if your clever

Can vouch for this. I’ve never yet bought a watch from SC, but I did post a “very gorgeous, very jealous, would love to find one like that” in response to a photo in the main forum. Promptly got a PM, and had the “Lustobjekt” within a couple of days.

Incidentally, I had had a WTB ad up for the same watch for some time, without any response. Does anyone actually read WTB?

Rolex Oysterquartz (17000) SS beater; Cartier Santos quartz in steel/gold for dress wear; Audemars Piguet Huitième chronograph in yellow gold; Glashütte Original Senator Excellence SS; Glashütte Original Panoreserve SS; Glashütte Original Sport Evo Pano; Stowa Flieger.
    Need more . . .

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Yokel View Post
    Can vouch for this. I’ve never yet bought a watch from SC, but I did post a “very gorgeous, very jealous, would love to find one like that” in response to a photo in the main forum. Promptly got a PM, and had the “Lustobjekt” within a couple of days.

Incidentally, I had had a WTB ad up for the same watch for some time, without any response. Does anyone actually read WTB?

WTB is only looked at once someone says " Bolx,and I had a wtb for that exact watch",I actually make that the very first place before I waste my time creating a sales post.

Why some don't I'm not sure!.

Ive even bought watches after someone offers a watch in wtb only to have the wtb'e says its out if their budget...

Rolex Oysterquartz (17000) SS beater; Cartier Santos quartz in steel/gold for dress wear; Audemars Piguet Huitième chronograph in yellow gold; Glashütte Original Senator Excellence SS; Glashütte Original Panoreserve SS; Glashütte Original Sport Evo Pano; Stowa Flieger.
    Need more . . .
    Last edited by P9CLY; 18th March 2018 at 12:34.