closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Nato straps

Journeyman

Nato straps

Hi all, any recommendations for where to source extra long nato straps from? Finding that most are about 3inches shorter than I would like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    I've found Zuludiver branded ones decent quality and a little longer than most others I have tried.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetda View Post
    I've found Zuludiver branded ones decent quality and a little longer than most others I have tried.
    Will give that a try, thanks

The Zuludiver ones come in at around 300mm and work well for my fat wrists as they give a reasonable “tail” that I can tuck back in. I hate NATO/Zulu straps with a short flapping end, and unfortunately many are only 275mm or so which doesn’t work for me.

That said if you’re finding them 3” too short you must have huge wrists and you might need something custom made. If so, Alex (Yellowdog Straps) makes very nice leather and rubber ones and will make them whatever length you want.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by draftsmann View Post
    The Zuludiver ones come in at around 300mm and work well for my fat wrists as they give a reasonable “tail” that I can tuck back in. I hate NATO/Zulu straps with a short flapping end, and unfortunately many are only 275mm or so which doesn’t work for me.

That said if you’re finding them 3” too short you must have huge wrists and you might need something custom made. If so, Alex (Yellowdog Straps) makes very nice leather and rubber ones and will make them whatever length you want.
    Brilliant. Thanks

CWC does a 340mm long NATO strap, only available in black with black hardware, 20mm wide: https://www.cwcwatch.com/collections...ng-watch-strap

I'll also second the suggestion of getting a custom strap made by Alex at http://www.yellowdogwatchstraps.com/ I have a couple of rubber NATOs from him and they're great. He's also doing a 2 piece NATO style strap now as well. Once you place an order, he'll email you asking for your wrist size - at this point you can leave him to make a length to suit (which he does well) or ask for any specific extra length, non standard spacing between the hardware, etc.