closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you wear your SKX009/007 on?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by HariN View Post
    Looks really nice - can I ask where you got this strap from please?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F252825544950

It has a slight olive tinge to it in the flesh, its on my hamilton khaki now as i think its better suited

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by HariN View Post
    Looks really nice - can I ask where you got this strap from please?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    It's one of those Straps that doesn't come out to well on a photo (specially mine) it appears black or a dark grey, but there's definitely some Olive green going on in there, hence why I thought it may look okay on the Hamilton Khaki, here's another attempt of a photo against a black back ground.
    20180318_084802.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Should of photographed the back, excuse the dirty cleaning cloth, dog hairs, ect.
    20180318_090219.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

Master

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Matt68 View Post
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F252825544950

It has a slight olive tinge to it in the flesh, its on my hamilton khaki now as i think its better suited
    It's a shame they only appear to have it in 22mm - I'd definitely take one in 20mm (not for an SKX, obviously).
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post
    It's a shame they only appear to have it in 22mm - I'd definitely take one in 20mm (not for an SKX, obviously).
    Yes only 22mm unfortunately, great looking strap for the money on prefer it on the Hammie, will see how it stands the test of time.

Another for the stock jubilee here.

Glad to see so many others wear it how it came too.

When I bought my SKX 8 years ago, on a forum I used to frequent all anybody would do was whinge about the stock bracelet being crap, "you should get a super-oyster" bla bla bla. Frankly I've never had a fancy for aftermarket bracelets for any brand, but especially those with rubbish looking endlinks.

The original lightweight, (now) stretched jubilee is the most comfortable watch bracelet I own, and looks good too!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dent99 View Post

When I bought my SKX 8 years ago, on a forum I used to frequent all anybody would do was whinge about the stock bracelet being crap, "you should get a super-oyster" bla bla bla. Frankly I've never had a fancy for aftermarket bracelets for any brand, but especially those with rubbish looking endlinks.

The original lightweight, (now) stretched jubilee is the most comfortable watch bracelet I own, and looks good too!
    I can only agree, super comfy and light weight too, tons of micro adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dent99 View Post

I'm not averse to old rattly bracelets, in fact I quite like them (mine came on a rubber strap so I've never worn one on this watch). This particular Seiko mod was introduced to me by another member and the bracelet was part of the package - the other member absolutely needed the adjustable clasp. I prefer the look of this clasp but also find it useful as, given the weight of the watch, it's handy to be able to change the amount of slack in the bracelet.
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

I'm not sure about the bracelet... It feels.... dare I say..... cheap.

A few I've tried over the years

Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Journeyman
    Thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post
    I'm generally loath to purchase anything from Amazon but this was the only option for me at the time.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00S5PLY...841_TE_3p_dp_1

Quote Originally Posted by reefer110 View Post
    Thanks very much.
    If you order from Strapcode directly they get despatched from the UK (possibly via a similar route to creation watches when they avoid the import fees), it takes about a week or so to arrive but there's no problem and their website seems to have the lowest price.

This also applies to the Crafter Blue straps which they stock, which work out a bit lower cost than Watch Obsession.