closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Panerai Boutique London

Journeyman

Panerai Boutique London

Hi

Travelling to London in 10 days ( to Emirates and throw Wenger out 🤫)
    I am out for the 42mm 1392.
    Any chance for a small discount in Panerai Boutique?

Any other Panerai dealer in London?

Thanks
    Alan

Craftsman
    My guess would be to go for a panerai agent instead of a panerai boutique if you want to get a discount.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Newby View Post
    My guess would be to go for a panerai agent instead of a panerai boutique if you want to get a discount.
    Thank you..

Discount on panerai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    Discount on panerai

Care to elaborate? I'd expect one on their wares, but your lack of explanation means the smiley used could either be laughing at the idea of getting a discount, or laughing at the idea that you can't get one.

Craftsman

Discount

Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    Care to elaborate? I'd expect one on their wares, but your lack of explanation means the smiley used could either be laughing at the idea of getting a discount, or laughing at the idea that you can't get one.

I would probably go with no discount on the smiley. Every AD will trot out the same line on Panerai and their exclusivity with no discount possible but the same watch will sit in their window for months with no takers.

Would certainly shop around.

Banned
    There is always a chance if they have the watch in stock. No harm in giving it a try. It has been my impression that Panerai prices are high enough for there to be room for a discount. In other words, I find them overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by alyng View Post
    Any other Panerai dealer in London?

Thanks
    Alan
    Other London ADs in this link.

http://www.panerai.com/en/network/au...il.GB.html#top

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteris View Post
    There is always a chance if they have the watch in stock. No harm in giving it a try. It has been my impression that Panerai prices are high enough for there to be room for a discount. In other words, I find them overpriced.
    Totally agree

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by gbn13 View Post
    If you have a chance do a few! Some might offer a better discount than others, worth the shot

Craftsman
    Google Chuan watch Singapore and see what discounts are available in the East .

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    I bought a new 1312 for Ł4,300

I’ve asked for discount a couple of times in different stores and always been told no chance

Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    I’ve asked for discount a couple of times in different stores and always been told no chance

Roger that - was this Panerai boutiques or shops selling PAMs?

Craftsman
    When I bought a new U.K. Panerai The dealer let me choose a spare strap
    from the Panerai brochure, in effect a discount given the price of Panerai
    straps .

Roger that - was this Panerai boutiques or shops selling PAMs?
    Boutique and shops

Journeyman
    Thanks all of you.
    I might go to visit the Boutique, and then try some of the other stores. I think Panerai is high priced, so some discount must be an option.
    Just had offered a 2017 Rolex “Batman” today, and I jump all over it. So I might just have a look at the stores.

Thanks all of you.
    I might go to visit the Boutique, and then try some of the other stores. I think Panerai is high priced, so some discount must be an option.
    Just had offered a 2017 Rolex “Batman” today, and I jump all over it. So I might just have a look at the stores.
    I tried a few models on in various outlets before deciding which one I wanted. Once I’d decided I bought mine from Chronext which had a 18% discount on it. The downside was that I had to wait five weeks for delivery.

I tried a few models on in various outlets before deciding which one I wanted. Once I’d decided I bought mine from Chronext which had a 18% discount on it. The downside was that I had to wait five weeks for delivery.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyp1973 View Post

Sounds like a great result for the various outlets... They pay rent and salaries and you end up buying the product online.

Strange that they are happy to spend time and money to show you watches at "various outlets" but then refuse to give you a discount and lose the sale. Perhaps they have a lot of customers for whom money is no object so they are better off not offering discounts, even though they do lose a few sales.
    Last edited by Peteris; 28th February 2018 at 22:53.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteris View Post
    Sounds like a great result for the various outlets... They pay rent and salaries and you end up buying the product online.

Strange that they are happy to spend time and money to show you watches at "various outlets" but then refuse to give you a discount and lose the sale. Perhaps they have a lot of customers for whom money is no object so they are better off not offering discounts, even though they lose a few sales.

Master
    Thanks all of you.
    I know that the Rolex Sports Models are fairly robust but I would be a bit more careful with it than that.

Master
    The Seiko Boutique in Knightsbridge refused to give any sort of discount, instead I was offered a extra years warranty.

Dave

Craftsman
    I understand every experience is different, bug, worth a shot. I have been in Westfield recently and I was offered discount and an extra strap on a base model.

I decided to buy from a member here,as the base model 114 has the open caseback, but I kept that guys card, so if you are interested...

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    I know that the Rolex Sports Models are fairly robust but I would be a bit more careful with it than that.
    😂😂... I`ll take Care.

Journeyman
    I didn't know there was a Panerai Boutique in London but I can see that one has just opened this year - was about time I guess

Craftsman
    Its a nice boutique, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. They have a few limited editions etc too if thats your cup of tea.

Discounts are available on Panerai but the worst place to try and get a discount is the Panerai boutique. Why - well it is owned by Richemont themselves and part of the rationale for opening a boutique is to restrict discounts. Harrods are a Panerai AD and will give discounts on Panerai. Ultimately, the best discounts on Panerai mean shopping outside of the UK. With the GBP being very low against most currencies, London is a hot spot for buying watches for overseas visitors and ADs do not have to try to hard to sell them so are less amenable to a discount.
    In the EU, Italy is probably one of the better places to get a discount on Panerai but if you are a UK purchaser the exchange rate works against you. Outside the EU, the Far East is probably the best place to get a discount.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by chris56 View Post
    Discounts are available on Panerai but the worst place to try and get a discount is the Panerai boutique. Why - well it is owned by Richemont themselves and part of the rationale for opening a boutique is to restrict discounts. Harrods are a Panerai AD and will give discounts on Panerai. Ultimately, the best discounts on Panerai mean shopping outside of the UK. With the GBP being very low against most currencies, London is a hot spot for buying watches for overseas visitors and ADs do not have to try to hard to sell them so are less amenable to a discount.
    In the EU, Italy is probably one of the better places to get a discount on Panerai but if you are a UK purchaser the exchange rate works against you. Outside the EU, the Far East is probably the best place to get a discount.
    You might be right about getting a discount from the Panerai boutique... thanks