closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Ebay or elsewhere Rolex dealers

Ebay or elsewhere Rolex dealers

I am set on buying a preowned datejust 2 bimetal. There are many good examples on ebay at decent prices but am wary of franken watches even from sellers who have good feedback and named stores.

Miltons from Liverpool come highly recommended. Are there similar dealers in the South or SouthWest please who TZ forums members would happily recommend as genuine sellers of Rolexes.

Thanks
    Last edited by Nansbread1; 22nd February 2018 at 18:40.

Master
    Why not simply buy one from Miltons..? I知 assuming that they値l post a watch to you once payment has been made? Mr Haywood Milton is a member on here btw and I知 sure he could sort you out, worry free.

Banned
    Buy from Miltons. Just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by gmt 16750 View Post
    Why not simply buy one from Miltons..? I知 assuming that they値l post a watch to you once payment has been made? Mr Haywood Milton is a member on here btw and I知 sure he could sort you out, worry free.
    Incorrect assumption, I'm afraid

"Can I buy a watch from you by mail order or online ?

No. Purchases can be made only by visiting one of our four stores in North West England."

Master
    Ah, my bad. Sorry OP...

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Incorrect assumption, I'm afraid

"Can I buy a watch from you by mail order or online ?

No. Purchases can be made only by visiting one of our four stores in North West England."
    Yes this is the reason. Liverpool is a trek from SW and although Miltons shop front looks like they have lots of watches in store, the Rolexes on their website are just a handful. So if i do find one that i like online, the trek maybe futile if i dont like the watch on sight and there isnt anything else apart from those on the website. Unless not all his watches on sale are on his wesite in which case i may just find something else.

Hence asking about SWDealers.

Banned
    I would make the trip.

I bought a sub off Giles at Oakleigh watches.

https://www.oakleighwatches.co.uk/thecollection/

Service was excellent, and there was a slight problem with the watch and it needed to go into the workshop and this problem was handled in the right way. Which i think is a sign of good customer service. Prices are very reasonable.

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Peteris View Post
    I would make the trip.
    From New Zealand? Impressive! I reckon you'd deserve a second cup of coffee after such a journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Peteris View Post
    Buy from Miltons. Just do it.

22 days (max) on this forum, and you make a bold recommendation like that?.............

Mmmm...... how strange.

(no reflection on Miltons - who do deserve accolades)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackal View Post
    22 days (max) on this forum, and you make a bold recommendation like that?.............

Mmmm...... how strange.

(no reflection on Miltons - who do deserve accolades)
    Yes, really strange, since of Miltons and their reputation is of course a well kept secret among those who are not on this particular forum...
    Last edited by Peteris; 22nd February 2018 at 22:14.

Apprentice
    Watches of Wales have a great selection.
    Would highly recommend them

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

Blog Entries
    watches.co.uk - you can visit to pick up or have it posted. If you don稚 mind missing links or boxes there is always watchfinder.co.uk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nansbread1 View Post
    Yes this is the reason. Liverpool is a trek from SW and although Miltons shop front looks like they have lots of watches in store, the Rolexes on their website are just a handful. So if i do find one that i like online, the trek maybe futile if i dont like the watch on sight and there isnt anything else apart from those on the website. Unless not all his watches on sale are on his wesite in which case i may just find something else.

Hence asking about SWDealers.
    You could always try the other Miltons stores on Merseyside or the one in Chester. Birkenhead is about 10 minutes by train from the city center. County Road and the St Helens branch are both just a case of driving out of the city center on the same road. One 10 minutes from the city center the other about 25 minutes from County Road. Chester is half hour drive from Liverpool. Also if you did get to one branch and they didn't have what you had in stock you could always just ask them what they have in the other branch and they would put a call in for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    watches.co.uk - you can visit to pick up or have it posted. If you don’t mind missing links or boxes there is always watchfinder.co.uk.
    Would these online shops sell you franken watches? Would they check the watch to see if parts have been changed. I doubt they would.
    Last edited by Nansbread1; 23rd February 2018 at 08:55.

Craftsman
    Try Xupes. https://www.xupes.com/Watches/Brands...odels=Datejust I have used them for buying and selling. All prices are negotiable in my experience.