TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pelagos Blue or Speedy. ?

Journeyman
    Speedy for me, but I so like the Pelagos

Craftsman
    Pelagos for me but try both on and go with your feeling

Craftsman
    As alot say it is a personal choice but I went for the Pelagos blue and love it.
    I looked at the speedy quite a bit and thought it would be my next watch until I tried it on and was disappointed, nothing against the speedy but was just not for me!

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Speedy for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedmaster would be my choice.

The Pelagos is a brilliant watch, and arguably of better build quality/materials than the Omega, if a bit chunky and lacking in visual flair, but you already have dive watches covered by your current & future selections, and the Moonwatch is a pure classic, wonderfully legible, versatile in wear and a great design. Plus, all the Moon stuff.

Journeyman
    Too deferent to compare really. One is a classic, elegant chrono and one is a proper masculine tool watch. I'd absolutely prefer the pelagos but you really do need to put each on your wrist.

Craftsman
    As others have said,two very different watches and you need to try both for look and feel.
    Put a gun to my head and I would go for Speedy but only due to it's history and that's probably not the best reason to buy a watch if you really want to wear it.
    I bought a Zenith El Primero once because of the movement's history and moved it on when I realised that I hadn't worn it in over 5 years.