closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bremont voucher

Bremont voucher

Don't know if this will work for others but this code could save you £25 off an accessory.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by number2; 21st February 2018 at 15:55.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

I'm not sure you're supposed to share these codes around (it is probably single use only anyway) and morally I don't think I would use it. I can tell you about my experience with Bremont which explains why I don't think what you are doing here is entirely fair.
    About 18 months ago I took part in a Bremont survey for which I received a voucher for £25 off any Bremont purchase. At the time my watch budget was a bit limited, but I wanted to use the voucher. The only things on the website for 25 quid or thereabouts were a keyring and a watch tool. The watch tool was out of stock so I emailed Bremont and told them that I was unlikely to buy one of their watches any time soon and couldn't reasonably use the voucher before it expired, could they help in any way? They said of course, don't worry.
    Four weeks later a package turns up with a watch tool from Bremont and a note to say they hoped I would one day become a customer...
    I will one day, but in the meantime I'm not going to take advantage of a relatively small British manufacturer who give good customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Wolff View Post
    I'm not sure you're supposed to share these codes around (it is probably single use only anyway) and morally I don't think I would use it. I can tell you about my experience with Bremont which explains why I don't think what you are doing here is entirely fair.
    About 18 months ago I took part in a Bremont survey for which I received a voucher for £25 off any Bremont purchase. At the time my watch budget was a bit limited, but I wanted to use the voucher. The only things on the website for 25 quid or thereabouts were a keyring and a watch tool. The watch tool was out of stock so I emailed Bremont and told them that I was unlikely to buy one of their watches any time soon and couldn't reasonably use the voucher before it expired, could they help in any way? They said of course, don't worry.
    Four weeks later a package turns up with a watch tool from Bremont and a note to say they hoped I would one day become a customer...
    I will one day, but in the meantime I'm not going to take advantage of a relatively small

British manufacturer who give good customer service.
    Many thanks for your well reasoned POV, currently I consider Bremont watches to be a little on the large size for my tastes, but I would at some point like to own one because the styles are very appealing, offering this voucher I thought might give a current owner the benefit of a small saving on an accessory.
    Great looking watches.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Wolff View Post
    I will one day, but in the meantime I'm not going to take advantage of a relatively small British manufacturer who give good customer service.
    A very good attitude and advice for, Doc, to the OP and also a fair reflection on Bremont who are very personable as a company and people.

They're still learning - sometimes the hard way - but also they're coming up with some great ideas of their own and certainly don't deserve the pasting they get on here from some experts.

Craftsman
    I used one of the discount code to buy a strap I have a one week old s300 that cost 3399 and the strap was 150 I don’t think they would mind me saved £25. They mark up is probably 90% on accessories