closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex 116610 Sub bracelet links on each side?

Craftsman

Rolex 116610 Sub bracelet links on each side?

I got my first larger lugged 6 digit Rolex (116610) and it is taking a bit of getting used to comfort wise compared to the 5 digit Rolex's I have had - particularly on the bracelet.

Many have waxed lyrical about the new bracelet, but I am finding it less comfy, probably due to the added weight and the case size and lugs of the watch.

I originally had 4 links on the 6 o'clock and 5 1/2 on the 12 o'clock. I moved the 1/2 link to the 6 o'clock side and it feels better (so now 4 1/2 and 5 links), but still not quite there. The watch sits centrally and looks right on the wrist.

I am wondering how you wear your Sub and if anyone has recommendations. Do any of you wear more links on the 6 o'clock side? I have googled and all mentioned configurations tend to have less links on that side.

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    I think I've always found that a comfortable fit is achieved when both sides are equal. That should ensure the clasp sits centrally.

Craftsman
    I am wearing it as equally as possible.

I have been wearing a mix of bracelet and natos recently so maybe i'm not used to the weight of this.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mangoosian View Post
    I am wearing it as equally as possible.

I have been wearing a mix of bracelet and natos recently so maybe i'm not used to the weight of this.
    Try wearing it as tight as is comfortable - that should make the weight less apparent.

Same links either side makes the clasp sit perfectly on my wide but thinner wrist, but i wear watches quite snug so perhaps that helps disguise it too. Glidelock is awesome!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    Try wearing it as tight as is comfortable - that should make the weight less apparent.
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ckT0ck View Post
    Same links either side makes the clasp sit perfectly on my wide but thinner wrist, but i wear watches quite snug so perhaps that helps disguise it too. Glidelock is awesome!
    Yes I am wearing tighter and now just used to it. Will be interesting when I switch to another.

I wore mine longer on the 6 oclock side (the opposite of most on here) which worked for me