closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parked with 2 wheels on the pavement, what's the status?

Quote Originally Posted by notnowkato View Post
    This seems strange as there are many roads in London where the pavement is white lined and signed expressly to let cars park with the 2 nearside wheels on the pavement , as illustrated here https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.58...7i13312!8i6656
    Plenty of space in front of the houses for off street parking when looking at that map

Quote Originally Posted by Robti View Post
    Plenty of space in front of the houses for off street parking when looking at that map
    I can't see it.

A few already have the fences/ walls converted to gates and slabs or chips in front of the house, in fact a street nearby with the same narrow road a lot of the houses don’t even have anything built at the edge of their property adjacent to the pavement which makes it even easier to pull in and park. Btw only an observation on my part

Quote Originally Posted by Robti View Post
    A few already have the fences/ walls converted to gates and slabs or chips in front of the house, in fact a street nearby with the same narrow road a lot of the houses don’t even have anything built at the edge of their property adjacent to the pavement which makes it even easier to pull in and park. Btw only an observation on my part
    One side of the road - other side (and many on same side) there isn't really room.

When I was younger I used to just barrel my way through whatever gap someone had left, and stuff the consequences to their car, until one time I punched someone's wing mirror clean off. I thought to myself maybe I'll be more careful from now on and just move mirrors around without the chance for breakage. Don't get it around my way, but near my folk's house people seem to think the pavements are for parking even when the road is very wide.