closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TakeTime Project

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    Unfortunately for this to work it would need to be winging it's way to me fairly early on in March, but obviously it would also tick off Colombia on the way. If it happened to reach me by 19 March I could take it to the world's most dangerous city as well, and/or if I held on to it until mid-April I could take it to the highest capital city in the world.
    I was thinking of taking it somewhere "interesting" next week but it sounds like it should be on its way to you first. I'll probably go again at some point.
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post
    I was thinking of taking it somewhere "interesting" next week but it sounds like it should be on its way to you first. I'll probably go again at some point.
    I've similar feelings about Caracas and La Paz so I wouldn't worry too much about those. Easter Island is a one-off but I'm not off there until 27 March so even allowing 3 weeks to get the watch to me it could perhaps work out to have a little jaunt to your interesting location first.

I've also remembered that we have a trip to the Galapagos from 29 June - 5 July, certainly a possible opportunity to get it wet and amongst some unusual wildlife.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    I've similar feelings about Caracas and La Paz so I wouldn't worry too much about those. Easter Island is a one-off but I'm not off there until 27 March so even allowing 3 weeks to get the watch to me it could perhaps work out to have a little jaunt to your interesting location first.

I've also remembered that we have a trip to the Galapagos from 29 June - 5 July, certainly a possible opportunity to get it wet and amongst some unusual wildlife.
    Can I come with you on all these interesting trips? I'm happy to wear the watch and carry your bags! Sounds like you've got some amazing places lined up to visit :)

sounds like a great project mate.
    if you ever want it to do a whistle stop tour of NZ just say the word, plenty of us down here would be happy to pass it from north to south and everywhere in between

Quote Originally Posted by andy100 View Post
    Can I come with you on all these interesting trips? I'm happy to wear the watch and carry your bags! Sounds like you've got some amazing places lined up to visit :)
    We are very fortunate in that respect and I'm eternally grateful for the opportunities that we've been given. We're conscious that our circumstances will change and we try to make the most of any situation. Matthew Hadden's inspirational outlook highlights how important it is to appreciate what you have, where you are and who you are with, at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by andy100 View Post
    You haven't been to Caracas, have you?

In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.