closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Jazzmaster Day Date

Jazzmaster Day Date

I keep going back to Jura's sale and looking at this watch. I've had it in and out of my basket at least 3 times this weekend. I've wanted a full day day/date for a while and it ticks a lot of boxes, though I'll admit I've not owned a Hamilton and the brand doesn't exactly excite me. I have been known to flip quite quickly and even at the discount price of (£484 delivered) I assume this would struggle on the second hand market?

Has anyone had one of these and care to comment, or post real life photos as it looks quite stunning, especially the bracelet and dial.

https://www.jurawatches.co.uk/produc...2565151-hm-787

Good looking watch, but I bet pairing it up with a top quality leather strap will transform it in a good way.

I have a Jazzmaster chrono which in my opinion is excellent value for money and gets more wrist time than my Omega! I would have no hesitation in going for the day date at that price.

Master
    ive a jazzmaster gmt which also lovely. great watches and vfm

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by emgee View Post
    ive a jazzmaster gmt which also lovely. great watches and vfm

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app
    I had one the same but returned it.

Nice watch but as the month advances to double figures, from 20 on, I found it almost impossible to read, such a small window.

I owned a Jazzmaster Day-Date, but with a black dial & different bracelet.

I really liked it, but sold it on only because I needed funds for another purchase, and I wasn't really giving it the wear it deserved.

The RRP in a lot of places is higher than your discounted offer of £484, but even so, I only fetched just under £300 for a private Forum sale, on a watch with a few months of the two-year warranty to run, so if you're intent on flipping you may well lose a bit.

Great watches though - nicely-sized and very versatile, suiting both dressy & casual wear. At that price, for a Swiss Made (ok, I know that terminology is often stretched, and don't doubt there is a hefty Far Eastern input), ETA automatic, with stainless steel bracelet and sapphire crystals front & rear, it's a lot of high-quality watch for the money, especially second-hand.

Despite being a bit 'lost' in the Swatch Group nowadays, Hamilton have an illustrious history too, with their important experiences on the US Railroads, supply of US armed forces in WW2, electric watches etc.

Thanks
    for the input guys, I decided against it. I think I was getting carried away with the 'sale' decided not to go ahead, doesn't make sense buying unless sure, even at a reduced price.