closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Spandex, kids and holographic lights?

Spandex, kids and holographic lights?

Strange on this. I was woken up today by my irate next door neighbour continuously ringing the door bell. Even when he could see we were trying to open the door he kept on ringing. Opened the door and he starts blurting out what the hell my kids think they are doing, my kids are 27, 24 and 21.

Turn out that he reckons that from 2 till 6 there were kids in my garden at the back wearing spandex suits with webbing, they had massive gloves on their hands which emitted holographic images, the light was coming into his back bedroom window. My house is the end house and he claims there was a van parked and they kept on clambering over my fence. They also had tubes about 2 ft tall which again emitted light and images. He said he thought it was my kids and their friends but he could say for sure as all through this he didn’t put his glasses on for a proper look.

He also said there was Indian Hindi film music playing, my daughter sleeps in our upstairs back bedroom saw or heard nothing. As there was frost outside I sent my 2 boys out to see if there were any footprints but they found nothing.

He was apologetic towards the end but initially was convinced it was something to do with us. I know it was the Chinese New Year a few days ago and I did do a google for kids, spandex and holographic lights, hope the authorities were asleep and found nadda. My kids think he’s on drugs, my wife reckons he looked depressed but has anybody heard of these gloves or light tubes or has he gone nuts and do I need to invest in a 4 by 2 to keep beside my bed?

Photography light painting shoot ?

:)
    Last edited by pastrana72; 18th February 2018 at 18:07.

Has he recently returned from holiday in Goa (where he might have purchased some of the "special" Bombay mix)?
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

I assume he lives on his own. Sounds like he's had/having some form of intense Paranoid Schizophrenia episode. Ask him to ring you when it's happening again. Then you can check.

He won't believe you that nothing is happening (if, indeed, nothing is happening), but at least you'll know.

Have a family member with this condition. Can be very successfully controlled with appropriate treatment and medication.

He lives with his mum and 2 brothers. To date he’s been the most sensible but they are all a bit frog mad. A few years ago their mum used to chuck her rubbish out of the kitchen window and it was this guy who i spoke to to say what the hell and sort it out and sort it out he did, his mum would only then throw cardboard out of the kitchen window.