closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: USA or Canada based members - could I borrow your address???

Master

USA or Canada based members - could I borrow your address???

Hi folks, I'm after a favour.

One of my hobbies is collecting POP! vinyl figures from their Marvel range. For the last couple of years they have offered a subscription service for limited edition figures and goodies sold under the name "Marvel Collectors Corps". I've subscribed for about 8 months and it's not expensive - $25 every other month.

For whatever reason they are discontinuing the service, offering one last box for "Avengers: Infinity War" in March.
    Unfortunately, as with a lot of their previous limited editions, they won't ship it to the UK - it's USA and Canada only.

I wonder if anyone would allow me to have this sent to their address in America, then forward it to me at some point? If anyone can help please drop me a PM, there will be a couple of beers in it.

Thanks.

How old are you Kev?

You might want to look at Borderlinx.

http://www.borderlinx.com

Never used the service, but a former colleague used it extensively for obtaining products from the US that required a US address to purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in the same predicament, albeit for something unrelated

I signed up to borderlinx, seems like it could have worked, but the site I want to order from doesn't accept international cards and paypal keeps throwing an error at me.