timefactors watches
Results 1 to 36 of 36

Thread: Advice for first pair of glasses (spectacles)

  1. #1
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    336

    Advice for first pair of glasses (spectacles)

    After being in denial for the past few months I finally plucked up the courage to get my eyes tested again, I went around 12 months ago and everything was fine then. The optician confirmed what I thought, I need glasses.

    If anyone knows about these things (I donít) :
    R : SPH +0.5, CYL -1.25, AXIS 95, NEAR +1.5
    L : SPH +0.5, CYL -1.25, AXIS 85, NEAR +1.5

    So apparently I need some reading glasses and a different pair for driving, and all this for someone who doesnít even wear sunglasses very often as I donít like the way they feel.
    Apparently contact lenses arenít really suitable as I have Astigmatism and dry eyes, so glasses it is then.
    Iíve looked around on the internet at all the opticians and online only stores and found a pair I quite like, Oakley Limit Switch, but the high street opticians donít stock them so it seems I can only purchase these online. Now with never having to order glasses before is it wise to order online ? I donít know if when you purchase glasses at an opticians they have to make ďtweaksĒ when you go to collect them or if you just collect them and get on with it. Is there any difference in buying from the high street or buying online ?
    My other choice, and this might sound like a daft question, I did purchase a pair of sunglasses at the back end of last summer that I do actually like to wear, they are Oakley Tincan Carbon, theyíre so light that you donít even feel like youíre wearing glasses. Will an optician make prescription lenses for these frames ? At least that way I will have some frames that I know Iíll actually like

  2. #2
    I was told the same about contacts 20 plus years ago
    Worn them ever since


    Many opticians give you a free contact lense trial

    You have nothing to lose - amazing how quick you get used to them

    You have dry eyes? Do you have to spray them a few times a day?
    If not - you havenít Iíd suggest....

    They just want to make as much money out of you as possible

    Do you struggle to read at the moment?

    What prompted you to visit?

    Sad state of affairs but Iím very sceptical when friends are told a slight change to eyes so need new glasses etc

  3. #3
    Not really a problem buying simple (i.e. non varifocal) glasses online. Alternatively opticians will usually fit lenses into your own frame, if practical.

    Have you tried vision express, I know they do stock Oakley glasses? https://www.visionexpress.com/glasses/oakley.

  4. #4
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    336
    Iíve been noticing my eyes deteriorating, driving in the dark and rain especially, I am also struggling reading.
    The dry eye thing I hadnít really noticed until a few weeks ago, my eyes seem to water a lot and feel gritty, Iím currently using drops a few times a day.
    Could it be that my eyes water and feel gritty because Iím straining my eyes due to needing glasses ?
    Contact lenses seem quite daunting to me, Iím sure everyone must feel like this at first, itís not natural to put something near your eye and not close it
    Last edited by boundary546; 13th February 2018 at 22:01.

  5. #5
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Not really a problem buying simple (i.e. non varifocal) glasses online. Alternatively opticians will usually fit lenses into your own frame, if practical.

    Have you tried vision express, I know they do stock Oakley glasses? https://www.visionexpress.com/glasses/oakley.
    I was planning on going there on Saturday, although they donít show the Oakley Limit Switch on their website.
    Iíve just noticed one of the online opticians is about a 30 minute drive from me so I might call them tomorrow and see if they allow visits.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by boundary546 View Post
    So apparently I need some reading glasses and a different pair for driving
    Sounds like you need varifocals - did the Optician not recommend them?
    Andy

  7. #7
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by andy tims View Post
    Sounds like you need varifocals - did the Optician not recommend them?
    I presume variofocals are were the bottom part of the lens is for reading and the top part for distance ?

  8. #8
    Varifocals here since 2007 (as I found out last Saturday when I handed in the American Optical sunglasses for prescripted lenses). I never wore c/lenses, so no experience here. For some, like me, varifocals are a 'fit and forget' operation, but I know a lot of people who cannot get used to the -what they call- 'wavy pattern', especially when going down the stairs.

    My advice: go to the best optician you can find for proper, professional and unbiased advice. And when you think that it's expensive, consider this: most people here are willing to fork out a fortune on watches or cars. But none of these does anything for the quality of life. Proper glasses do.

    Menno

  9. #9
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wakefield, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by boundary546 View Post
    I presume variofocals are were the bottom part of the lens is for reading and the top part for distance ?
    Optician shouldíve explained all this. My advice is to keep an open mind, accept you have to wear glasses, forget the Oakley thing and just look at as many styles of frame as you can till you find something that suits your face. Donít get hung up on the designer thing with names etc, itís one big con. Different styles suit different faces, itíll help if you take someone along who can give an honest opinion.

    No point in trying to go into denial, I did that when I was 24 because I was young at the time and found it hard to accept my eyes were deteriorating. Now Iím 60 Iíve got used to it.

    Contact lenses wonít correct astigmatism, but they could be an option for social occasions or activities where you donít need perfect vision and donít want to wear glasses.

    Strongly recommend you discuss your situation with an optician, be sure you fully understand whatís wrong with your eyes and what the best options are. Itís essential to get glasses fitted correctly, particularly varifocals, and on that basis I wouldnít entertain trying to buy online. Might get away with it for single vision but never varifocals.

    Paul

  10. #10
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by thieuster View Post
    My advice: go to the best optician you can find for proper, professional and unbiased advice. And when you think that it's expensive, consider this: most people here are willing to fork out a fortune on watches or cars. But none of these does anything for the quality of life. Proper glasses do.

    Menno
    I know and agree with this, Iím not bothered about the cost, just finding glasses that I like and would be happy to wear.
    Talking of cost, Iíve even been looking at laser eye surgery (about £1500 per eye) but it worries me about the consequences if it went wrong !!!

  11. #11
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wakefield, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by thieuster View Post
    Varifocals here since 2007 (as I found out last Saturday when I handed in the American Optical sunglasses for prescripted lenses). I never wore c/lenses, so no experience here. For some, like me, varifocals are a 'fit and forget' operation, but I know a lot of people who cannot get used to the -what they call- 'wavy pattern', especially when going down the stairs.

    My advice: go to the best optician you can find for proper, professional and unbiased advice. And when you think that it's expensive, consider this: most people here are willing to fork out a fortune on watches or cars. But none of these does anything for the quality of life. Proper glasses do.

    Menno
    +1 regarding the quality of life, Menno, it makes a huge difference when you can see properly!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by walkerwek1958 View Post

    Contact lenses won’t correct astigmatism, but they could be an option for social occasions or activities where you don’t need perfect vision and don’t want to wear glasses.
    'Toric' contact lenses will/can correct astigmatism. Example: - https://www.specsavers.co.uk/contact...or-astigmatism

  13. #13
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NW Leics
    Posts
    4,951
    I've worn glasses since 1996, back then a single prescription worked nicely for distance and reading but for the last 10 years or so I've had separate prescriptions.

    I find varifocals brilliant for cycling and driving, very nice to be wearing glasses that work for the road ahead but also able to glance at a watch or a dashboard instrument and see it in focus. They work fine for TV viewing as well.

    I ordered some prescription cycling specs online a couple of weeks ago and gave them their maiden run out at the weekend - they're fine. I also have prescription reading glasses on the way from an online source so I'll let you know how that goes. I'd never ordered them online before.

    Had to measure my own pupil - pupil distance. I used a pair of compasses, very, very carefully. I can't recommend it because you could hurt yourself but I got away with it.

  14. #14
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,295
    A good optician will explain exactly what is wrong with your eyes and go through the various options. Contact lenses may well be an option - the daily ones that you use once and throw away may be good to start with as you don't have the faff of cleaning etc. Most opticians have free trials - I have found my local Boots to be really good in this respect.

    In terms of glasses, if its your first pair then I would want to try them first. Definitely take someone with you who will give you some honest opinions. They normally need a little tweaking to fit really well. Also, you can take your prescription anywhere if the opticians where you did the eye test don't have a pair you'd like.

    I like light glasses and lenses so that tends to be titanium frames and the lens cost goes up as I want them light and thin.

    But a good pair that you like will last years and you can always update the lenses.

  15. #15
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    227
    I also have astigmatism and contacts where deemed unsuitable because they didn't cover enough of a range. I could have contacts to cover the distance part but needed glasses to see things closer.

    Modern varifocal lenses were the best solution for me, choose the best grade lens you can afford. The gradient is much easier with a better quality lens.

  16. #16
    Journeyman Cornholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    151
    Your astigmatism is relatively small, and there should be no problem getting toric contacts to give a reasonable correction. With contacts in place, you can use off-the-shelf reading glasses for the close stuff.

    I can't get on with contacts myself, but many do.

  17. #17
    Grand Master Andyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    18,611
    Varifocals for me - just saves all the hassle of not having the right pair when you need them. I wear mine all the time hence opt for lightest and most robust frames I can find. Also go for the polychromic option as it will save you buying sun glasses.

    Finally I strongly suggest to check out Porsche Design titanium frames - excellent, plus i just bought a brand new pair on EBay for £32 - mega bargain.

    Time to embrace your inner specks four eyes

    Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche


  18. #18
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Loughton UK
    Posts
    1,738
    Yep Toric contacts are a reasonable solution to astigmatism , they have improved and increased the range over the years.

    You can also get lasik to correct the astigmatism.
    I had this on my right eye , astig correction and snall short sightedness. Left I didnít have done as my prescription seems to fluctuate between -1 and -1.75 (curiously if I spend a long time in the open air , up mountains for example my prescription improves to the point where I stop weaing glasses or contacts.

    The lasik however seems to have gotten less effective over the 5 years.

    You might want to consider lasik to get the short sightedness fixed and then just wear glasses for near sightedness instead of varifocals

  19. #19
    [QUOTE]I wear mine all the time hence opt for lightest and most robust frames/QUOTE]

    ^^^ this^^^

    I wear Lindberg's Air Titanium frame with Essilor's Varilux lenses. Expensive? Yes! Strong? Yes! I wear my glasses day in and day out for years and year (only replacing the lenses when needed; every 2-3 yrs). My previous frame from UK brand Saville Row was a rimless frame with bespoke shaped lenses. I wore that frame for 18 yrs!

    https://lindberg.com/en/showroom/men/rim

    https://savileroweyewear.com/welcome

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by boundary546 View Post
    I know and agree with this, Iím not bothered about the cost, just finding glasses that I like and would be happy to wear.
    Talking of cost, Iíve even been looking at laser eye surgery (about £1500 per eye) but it worries me about the consequences if it went wrong !!!
    Many of the surgeons wear glasses.... I wonder why....

  21. #21
    I have been wearing glasses for about the last 10 years or so.

    Currently I have a couple of pairs of Oakley Crosslink Switch frames and 3 sets of the lenses - one sunglasses, one reading, one varifocal.

    You may have more luck finding an Oakley stockist if you use a local independent optician like I did. I've tried a fair few makes over the years - Silhouette, RayBan, Jaguar, etc - but keep coming back to Oakley.

    I would agree with those who say visit the optician for the first pair, not just with regards to the prescription but also finding the correct frame size. It is surprising how much difference a few mm's makes in the frames when you are wearing them, so invest the time to find the best frame size for your face and then get the prescription made up. As others have said, take someone with you who will give an honest opinion on which style and size of frames suit you and which don't.

    My first set of Crosslink frames were bought from the optician with the original prescription, whilst the second set were sourced online as I then had all the correct frame measurements. The lenses for these were made up by the local optician as well.

  22. #22
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Wilts
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by boundary546 View Post
    After being in denial for the past few months I finally plucked up the courage to get my eyes tested again, I went around 12 months ago and everything was fine then. The optician confirmed what I thought, I need glasses.

    If anyone knows about these things (I donít) :
    R : SPH +0.5, CYL -1.25, AXIS 95, NEAR +1.5
    L : SPH +0.5, CYL -1.25, AXIS 85, NEAR +1.5

    So apparently I need some reading glasses and a different pair for driving, and all this for someone who doesnít even wear sunglasses very often as I donít like the way they feel.
    Apparently contact lenses arenít really suitable as I have Astigmatism and dry eyes, so glasses it is then.
    Iíve looked around on the internet at all the opticians and online only stores and found a pair I quite like, Oakley Limit Switch, but the high street opticians donít stock them so it seems I can only purchase these online. Now with never having to order glasses before is it wise to order online ? I donít know if when you purchase glasses at an opticians they have to make ďtweaksĒ when you go to collect them or if you just collect them and get on with it. Is there any difference in buying from the high street or buying online ?
    My other choice, and this might sound like a daft question, I did purchase a pair of sunglasses at the back end of last summer that I do actually like to wear, they are Oakley Tincan Carbon, theyíre so light that you donít even feel like youíre wearing glasses. Will an optician make prescription lenses for these frames ? At least that way I will have some frames that I know Iíll actually like
    Yes you need both Rxs correcting. Either 2 pairs or varifocals, advantages and disadvantages both ways. If you have varifs you will almost inevitably wearthem all the time but only because there is no reason to take them off.
    Cls - single vision DV lenses are easy - torics will work fine. There is only 1 monthly toric multifocal lens on the market. They work ok but are more variable in their results. If you have DV cls then you will need spectacles to put on over them to read. You could also have a monovision correction that can work well. One eye for DV and one for NV. If you don't get on with them after a month or so you probably won't.
    Dry eyes are increasingly a problem but it will depend on your daily environment. PCs and Aircon will make it worse. But lenses are good these days so worth a go. But you will need glasses anyway as you can't wear lenses 24/7.
    Just find an oakley dealer for the limit switches. They will be able to tell you what is available. Actually I just did it - LS and LS 0.5 the latter are a supra (half rimmed) frame. 4 colours 2 sizes for both 53 or a 55mm (across each lens) chrome/pewter/blacvk/blue. Most combinations seem to be available.
    Tincan - yes oakley will reglaze these for you with a proper oakley rx lens or you could have it glazed with a third party lens. This would be a bit cheaper.
    Anything else just shout.
    David

  23. #23
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidL View Post
    Yes you need both Rxs correcting. Either 2 pairs or varifocals, advantages and disadvantages both ways. If you have varifs you will almost inevitably wearthem all the time but only because there is no reason to take them off.
    Cls - single vision DV lenses are easy - torics will work fine. There is only 1 monthly toric multifocal lens on the market. They work ok but are more variable in their results. If you have DV cls then you will need spectacles to put on over them to read. You could also have a monovision correction that can work well. One eye for DV and one for NV. If you don't get on with them after a month or so you probably won't.
    Dry eyes are increasingly a problem but it will depend on your daily environment. PCs and Aircon will make it worse. But lenses are good these days so worth a go. But you will need glasses anyway as you can't wear lenses 24/7.
    Just find an oakley dealer for the limit switches. They will be able to tell you what is available. Actually I just did it - LS and LS 0.5 the latter are a supra (half rimmed) frame. 4 colours 2 sizes for both 53 or a 55mm (across each lens) chrome/pewter/blacvk/blue. Most combinations seem to be available.
    Tincan - yes oakley will reglaze these for you with a proper oakley rx lens or you could have it glazed with a third party lens. This would be a bit cheaper.
    Anything else just shout.
    David
    Thanks David, very helpful. I can find the Limit Switchís online in all colours but canít seem to find any high street shops who stock them. Obviously Iíd prefer to physically see them and try them on before purchasing but it is looking increasingly unlikely and I will have to order them online.
    Cheers

  24. #24
    Would also recommend varifocals especially if you drive a lot , and rimless frames if you not been that keen on wearing glasses before.

    Would also suggest you make the lenses the priority money wise if you go for varifocals as you will get a larger usueable area particularly
    on you're peripheral vision if you spend a bit more. And another recommendation for lindberg frames.

    I trialed some multifocal contacts a couple of years ago but found distance vision no where near as good as as with the varifiocals
    although maybe this varies with the prescription.

  25. #25
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Wilts
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by boundary546 View Post
    Thanks David, very helpful. I can find the Limit Switchís online in all colours but canít seem to find any high street shops who stock them. Obviously Iíd prefer to physically see them and try them on before purchasing but it is looking increasingly unlikely and I will have to order them online.
    Cheers
    You have an oakley shop and a David Clulow in Liverpool. Both have oakley - whether they have that frame you might need to ask before you go but I imagine somewhere will have one.
    http://uk.oakley.com/en/store-finder

  26. #26
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    1,318
    I always use misterspex, great pricing and send you 4 frames at a time to decide on & with virtual cameras beforehand Iím yet to have a bad pair.

    A browse in an optician is always handy first for an idea, and then start to learn the sizes etc.

    Often 25% discount, and orders can be very specific; my last was a non Rx New Wayfarer frame (the Rx one is ever so slightly smaller), with clear Rx lenses.

    They also offer a no quibble refund. One pair creaked whenever I moved them, they refunded with no issue & sent out another pair of a different design I ordered.

    They work out your PD from a photo, and never been wrong yet, plus would replace if there was.


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  27. #27
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Combrailles, Auvergne, France
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by boundary546 View Post
    I know and agree with this, Iím not bothered about the cost, just finding glasses that I like and would be happy to wear.
    Talking of cost, Iíve even been looking at laser eye surgery (about £1500 per eye) but it worries me about the consequences if it went wrong !!!
    Don't do that if you value your eyes. Obviously you are now at an age to need reading glasses and it is too late for laser treatment. It can cause a lot of halos and such during night driving, which is what you want to avoid. It also makes cataract surgery later far riskier and less accurate. What age are you? Consider visiting an eye surgeon, not just an optician, as problems with night driving and blinding in bright light may be a sign of cataract onset. Better be sure about that. If the latter is the case consider getting implants to replace your natural lenses, get corrected for distance and astigmatism with them and accept to use basic reading glasses afterwards.
    You seem to have one advantage, very little difference between your eyes, which makes wearing glasses easier, less tiring on the eye muscles and the brain.
    If the wavy effect of varifocals bothers you, get bifocals instead, with a fixed reading section. No need to feel awkward, it is what chopper pilots use when flying low and fast. Better for driving too.

  28. #28
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Combrailles, Auvergne, France
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    Many of the surgeons wear glasses.... I wonder why....
    Because they need to see well when they cut into your eyes. ;-)
    And because they hesitate to laser their own. They know the risks.

  29. #29
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Plymouth Devon
    Posts
    153
    [QUOTE=thieuster;4666666]
    I wear mine all the time hence opt for lightest and most robust frames/QUOTE]

    ^^^ this^^^

    I wear Lindberg's Air Titanium frame with Essilor's Varilux lenses. Expensive? Yes! Strong? Yes! I wear my glasses day in and day out for years and year (only replacing the lenses when needed; every 2-3 yrs). My previous frame from UK brand Saville Row was a rimless frame with bespoke shaped lenses. I wore that frame for 18 yrs!

    https://lindberg.com/en/showroom/men/rim

    https://savileroweyewear.com/welcome
    Absolutely agree with you about Lindberg- incredibly light, strong and also just a bit cool. I have three pairs with different colour arms.

    As others have said - go to a good optician and avoid the high street chains.

  30. #30
    I wear Oakley glasses and I was able to buy them in Boots opticians about 5 years ago

    I was in the same boat as you never wearing sunglasses as they gave me headaches/uncomfortable so went for titanium oakleys and they have been excellent

    My glasses dont have the curved ear section (like most Oakleys) just a straight frame that extends past the ears so I cant see why they wouldnt fit well if ordered online, I find them more comfortable

    The only thing with mine is wearing a hat can be a pain as it sits on the frame and lifts the glasses off my nose

  31. #31
    If you want them for driving have the anti reflective coating as you will find them most useful at night. My prescription is very mild but I hate driving without them now.


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  32. #32
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    336
    I have chosen the frames and now Iím trying to choose the lenses, all the advise seems to be that I should choose the best lenses I can get with coatings for anti scratch and anti glare. The main thing Iím unsure about is whether to go for reading glasses and a separate pair of driving distance glasses or to go for varifocals. With a prescription like mine, if I go for separate pairs, when Iím wearing the distance pair would it make everything close up blurred ? I tried some +1.50 readers on and it made everything within arms length HD, but everything beyond that very blurred. Would the distance pair have the same effect but the opposite way around making everything within arms length blurred ?

    R : SPH +0.5, CYL -1.25, AXIS 95, NEAR +1.5
    L : SPH +0.5, CYL -1.25, AXIS 85, NEAR +1.5

  33. #33
    Get varifocals. I have tried the separate pairs and itís a pain in the backside, as you are forever swapping them over. Once you are used to varifocals you will not want to be without them.


    Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

  34. #34
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by walkerwek1958 View Post
    Optician shouldíve explained all this. My advice is to keep an open mind, accept you have to wear glasses, forget the Oakley thing and just look at as many styles of frame as you can till you find something that suits your face. Donít get hung up on the designer thing with names etc, itís one big con. Different styles suit different faces, itíll help if you take someone along who can give an honest opinion.

    No point in trying to go into denial, I did that when I was 24 because I was young at the time and found it hard to accept my eyes were deteriorating. Now Iím 60 Iíve got used to it.

    Contact lenses wonít correct astigmatism, but they could be an option for social occasions or activities where you donít need perfect vision and donít want to wear glasses.

    Strongly recommend you discuss your situation with an optician, be sure you fully understand whatís wrong with your eyes and what the best options are. Itís essential to get glasses fitted correctly, particularly varifocals, and on that basis I wouldnít entertain trying to buy online. Might get away with it for single vision but never varifocals.

    Paul
    Contact lenses won't correct astigmatism? Not true. At all.

    This is why you should seek professional advice, not folks on the internet.

    Find an optometrist you trust, and you'll be able to see for every appointment (an independent with a good reputation).

    Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

  35. #35
    Craftsman andymonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Peterborough UK
    Posts
    765
    Now is the best time to get varis whilst the difference between your distance and near prescription isnít too great. If you leave it for the future theyíll be more difficult to get used to. Be prepared also to accept that the field of vision isnít as wide as what youíd get with single vision. The pros outway the cons


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  36. #36
    Master mart broad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    8,831
    Blog Entries
    4
    "Find an optometrist you trust, and you'll be able to see for every appointment (an independent with a good reputation). "

    This

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •