timefactors watches
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winter Olympics. Who's watching?

Of course itís not all about the suits. And D didnít suggest it was, it was just Andy who chose to read it this way.
    The confidence you get from knowing you have a great equipment is possibly worth more hundredths than the actual performance of the suits. And donít think for a minute that every country doesnít try to push the rules as far as they will bend. In this case the fact it came out was just a way to try to get into the team membersí heads. It seems it didnít work exactly as expected
    Well, everybody in Casablanca has problems. Yours may work out.

That women's super-g was a race
    Closest top 4 places in history, I think they said

Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    Of course itís not all about the suits. And D didnít suggest it was, it was just Andy who chose to read it this way.
    Yeah, I got that, hence commenting on Andy's post and not putting D straight

The confidence you get from knowing you have a great equipment is possibly worth more hundredths than the actual performance of the suits. And donít think for a minute that every country doesnít try to push the rules as far as they will bend. In this case the fact it came out was just a way to try to get into the team membersí heads. It seems it didnít work exactly as expected
    I think that Lizzy Yarnold comes across as one of the mentally strongest athletes out there, she wasn't going to crack regardless as to what tricks people tried to play.

Why don't you read the post again. The inference made by Drivel was quite clear and quite intentional.

But feel free to defend it if you like - it matters not.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Blog Entries
    Correct SJ, but I wonít go as low as Andy, who has his problems as I well know, this isnít the BP. Just admiring the skeleton performance, like the Dutch in 1998 in Nagano, who used some aerodynamic strips on their suits this mostly gives you a mental edge and puts fear in your opponents.
    Shame about James Woods, now he can go back to acting again ;)

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddelvirks View Post
    Shite!!! Dutch favorite men out and Christie out on a stretcher, what a madness in shorttrack compared to normal speedskating!
    Yep that short track has been carnage.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk