closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help me get published?

Quote Originally Posted by dickbrowne View Post
    The above makes sense - I'm not a Kindle user, so please excuse my ignorance on this

I've also logged onto my Amazon account and taken a wander around the "Settings" area, and there's an automatic update setting.

It's not obvious amongst the plethora of links on the Amazon homepage, but if you click:

Your account

Content and Devices (in the "Digital Content and Devices" section)

Preferences (in the title bar toward the top of the screen)

Automatic Updates (It's the 6th entry from the top on my Amazon screen)

Set that to "On" and you should receive the updates automatically - please let me know if you don't

Richard
    Did all of this (it was already set for automatic updates) and indeed found three books in my libary which I could update - however not 'Domestic Stress'. The version I have is from 23 April - is that the latest one?

KR

Raffe

Edit: just realised the date didn't change for those which I just updated, so the 23 April date has no significance in terms of which version I have. How do I see if I have the latest version?
    Last edited by Raffe; 23rd May 2018 at 08:54.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Hi Raffe

The latest update was about a week ago - can you open a random page and take a screen shot and mail it to me? I shall pm you my email address

Richard

I’ve just returned from holiday and I took a copy of domestic stress with me ,I really enjoyed it and will keep my eye out for a couple more of his books

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    I’ve just returned from holiday and I took a copy of domestic stress with me ,I really enjoyed it and will keep my eye out for a couple more of his books

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have no idea how pleased I am that you enjoyed the book - I really enjoyed writing it; it took a long time (life, family and work do get in the way of the things we want to do, don't they?) but it was a real labour of love.

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts, I'm really pleased that you enjoyed it and I'll let you know when book two is available.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by dickbrowne View Post
    You have no idea how pleased I am that you enjoyed the book - I really enjoyed writing it; it took a long time (life, family and work do get in the way of the things we want to do, don't they?) but it was a real labour of love.

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts, I'm really pleased that you enjoyed it and I'll let you know when book two is available.

Richard
    I couldn’t help thinking are you Dom,Brad ,Steve or Alex ,every time Ginny turned up I kept getting the picture of someone in silent witness who’s a little strange but so clever,let me know when the next ones out cheers mick