Hi all
I recently had a post asking whether I should trade my Zenith Captain Chronograph for a Breitling Navitimer, long story short I decided against it and started looking for an El Primero I actually wanted.

I would love to be able to duplicate some of the more extravagant new acquisition posts on here, ditto with the pictures admittedly I’m getting better but a long way to go.

Enter the Zenith Chronomaster complete calendar or triple date Moonphase. First thing I said to myself when I held it in hand was it’s the best looking watch I have ever owned end of. Nothing comes close imo terms of detailing on the dial case and the movement.

This is the Guilloche dial not seen a lot when I saw it I knew instantly that I had to buy it. I measures a perfect 39mm not including crown has a slightly domed Sapphire Crystal. The case has the two step Art Deco style. Lug shape is sublime this watch oozes pure class. Everything just fits together perfectly.

This one came with original box but no papers unfortunately. The Romanian seller from Chrono24 included 1 year warranty on the movement. Incidentally he was a great guy to deal with. I ended up paying £3315k
I am more than happy with that.

Calibre 410z 31 jewels, 36k vph obviously

Thanks for reading.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app