closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tech question - tv over wifi!

Craftsman

Tech question - tv over wifi!

Hey all,

Was hoping someone could help me!

In summary I'm looking for a freeview box that will allow me to watch live tv over wifi.

I.e. not a roku box (as this is only for catchup services). I can't get a standard freeview box as i don't have an aerial... therefore looking for a wifi solution!

TIA

You can watch live TV on the Now TV roku box, all BBC and ITV channels are available live for free. Anything more than BBC and ITV and I don't think there are any freeview options out there right now.

Master
    I bought a Roku streaming stick recently and there's an channel called 'tvplayer' that gives you live TV for all the usual free channels, and subscription for other popular channels (saw E!, Comedy Channel etc).

Not sure if this channel is available on other streaming players and also, the resolution is not great - no HD etc.

Alternatively iPlayer does let you watch live BBC channels.

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KingKitega View Post
    I bought a Roku streaming stick recently and there's an channel called 'tvplayer' that gives you live TV for all the usual free channels, and subscription for other popular channels (saw E!, Comedy Channel etc).

Not sure if this channel is available on other streaming players and also, the resolution is not great - no HD etc.

Alternatively iPlayer does let you watch live BBC channels.

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 Pro using Tapatalk
    I bought a Amazon fire stick for exactly the same reason and download tvplayer before Christmas works excellently

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

TV player is the app to download, if you want to have Freeview channels. Note not all freeview channels are available, but most of the popular ones are.

If you own an Xbox One, you can download the app onto there and what it.

If you have "share cast" on your TV you can also stream it onto your TV from your phone.

I assume you are in a bad signal area?

Check out IPTV BOX on eBay... not sure how legal they are but have had use of one whilst on holiday abroad and it was spot on

Get any streaming box with a web browser.

Then go to www.tvcatchup.com