closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch trying

Watch trying

Thought I’d try a few watches ok earlier over at shopping centre whilst my phone was getting fixed by the fruit named over lords.

Couldn’t get any pictures but happy with some decisions made.

Firstly Goldsmiths to try in some Rolex Oyster Perpetual in 34 & 36 to see how they fitted. Preferred the steel dial or the white grape, however felt the 36mm was to small & I’m not keen the larger 38mm.

Next stop was Tag to try McQueen Monaco, as I love the pictures online. Lovely looking watch just didn’t feel right on wrist, almost to small. Must say the sales assistant could’ve sold me the connected Tag watch though, I was putty in her hands, for how stunning she was!

Next stop Emson Haig to look at the Tudor BB Heritage in-house. Wanted to see how this felt on wrist as I know the talk of being slab sided. Must say was lovely and not big at all, must be used to the Panerai on wrist.

Lastly Omega to look at the SMPC in black & Moon Watch. The SMPc is nicer in blue just felt to delicate compared to the Tudor. Moonwatch was lovely but still undecided think this will be a purchase some day, just not now. I did look at the new non LE Railmaster looked lovely but prefer the steel/ linen dial to the black.

Also funny, whilst in both EH and Omega, the secondary sales assistants spotted my Paneria and both were fans which bought on my discussions on watches in generally. Could tell both were watch fans rather sales assistants (no disrespect glad to see people in a job and working).

The Omega guy did compliment me on my strap choice as matching my boots! My reply was you know you have problems when you do this on purpose!

Now somehow need to convince the otherhalf the Tudor is a wise choice to buy when the 1st born in due in April!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Last edited by McBeardy; 22nd January 2018 at 12:47.

Master
    Nowt wrong with a bit of Eye candy whilst you're trying some Wrist candy.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app