closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex and top end watches EC2 London

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Don’t think so. Some here seem to have decided this is a business to avoid based solely on one post.
    I take it you've missed the other two additional pieces of shitty feedback, one from a member with 800+ posts?

Language :0

Rolex and top end watches EC2 London

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto View Post
    I take it you've missed the other two additional pieces of shitty feedback, one from a member with 800+ posts?
    Think some minds were already made up by then.

Not saying this retailer is good/bad just that such a tactic could be used.
    Last edited by Kingstepper; 21st January 2018 at 18:48.

Master
    I recently bought a Seiko Pogue that came with a service receipt from this place dated April 2013 and they charged only £68.95 which I thought was very cheap for a chronograph service. I certainly know that I charge more than that and I don't have a premises in central London to pay for.

The watch however was sold as spares or repairs and when I opened it up there were a catalogue of faults. I won't list them all as who knows what had happened to it between it being serviced and ending up in my hands, but when you see one of the balance wheels jewels has been oiled and the other is completely dry four and a half years after servicing it doesn't reflect well on the person/company who worked on it previously. You get what you pay for I suppose.