closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I wear my watch now that I struggled to wear previously

Master

I wear my watch now that I struggled to wear previously

Watches are a funnny thing. I bought a seamaster aquaterra as my second big watch purchase and as a result was nervous to wear it a lot and pampered it. I even bought a longines conquest sport as a daily as to not damage my onega. 4 years later I bought a Tudor Pelagos which is all brushed, not bling at all and is a similar price to my omega. I wear the Tudor daily without a thought to it being marked. This in turn made me realise not wearing my omega was bloody daft and I now wear it without worrying about marks being added to it. A watch is a a watch be it polished, brushed or x price. It has taken me a long time to realise I just need to enjoy my watches. Gladly not too long.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Stu

Lots of experience. So much so that I have two of quite a few watches, so that I don’t get one marked up - crazy I know.

I now generally make a point of sizing, removing all stickers/covers and wearing new watches as soon as I get them, but some older unworn ones in my collection will no doubt stay that way until sold, or left in my will.
    It's just a matter of time...