closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watchgecko zuludiver 400

Journeyman

Watchgecko zuludiver 400

Whilst looking for a new strap for my seiko turtle on watchgecko I came across their zuludiver 400 rubber strap.
    It looks pretty good but at £38 is one of the more pricey straps.
    So has anyone got any experience of these straps and can give some feedback ?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    Whilst looking for a new strap for my seiko turtle on watchgecko I came across their zuludiver 400 rubber strap.
    It looks pretty good but at £38 is one of the more pricey straps.
    So has anyone got any experience of these straps and can give some feedback ?

No experience with that exact strap but have bought a few different straps from them and have been happy with the quality. I have a 10% discount code if you would like

The 284 would be my default strap for your Turtle. Either way, they’re good quality, but if you’ve not had one before they do have a strong vanilla smell which eventually fades.

Master
    I've been looking at this (and the 300) and would also be interested to hear feedback. Without wishing to highjack the thread, I see it's 4.1mm, so was specifically wondering how stiff it is and how well it drops down from the lugs.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.chef View Post
    No experience with that exact strap but have bought a few different straps from them and have been happy with the quality. I have a 10% discount code if you would like
    Discount code would be appreciated

They make a great strap - personally I’d also choose the 284 which is designed to take the seiko fat bars too. I’m not sure their other models have large enough holes for the original fat bars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    I've got a few of their budget divers and they are good WATCHGECKO gets you 10% I think

Master
    I've got a blue 285 on my PADI turtle and a black 284 on my 7548.
    Both excellent quality rubber with a heavy vanilla smell.
    Much prefer the 284 though and would of got one of those in blue but they were out of stock at the time and I think the 285 was on offer.

I use the Zuludiver NATO on my PADI Turtle and it's great quality.

Tempted to try a grey 284 on my black dialled sammy. Not sure how light grey they are though? Maybe make a good match with the grey portion of the bezel insert anyone had a grey one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The zuludivers with numbers in their product name are rebranded Bonetto Cinturini.

Master
    I have a Bonetto Cinturini, and really like it. It does have a fair smell of vanilla - which is better than rubber, but is still an aroma. Strap itself is nice, and very good clasp. I would buy one again.

Journeyman
    Going away from watchgecko do you know if the crafter blue straps in blue colour match the blue on a turtle srp779