closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Real world problems - 8.5" wrists Grrrrrrrrrr

Threaded View

Master

Real world problems - 8.5" wrists Grrrrrrrrrr

Ive just secured a very nice 116300 and was excited as a child at Xmas when the postman arrived this morning - unfortunately its just too small and Im going to need to make a trip to St James to source an extra link.

I had similar issues with a birth year oyster quartz and sourced an extra link and similar experience when when I tried on a perpetual 11600m dial in a AD previously and it actually put me off the purchase.

The beauty of the SD50 and latter subs is the adjustment in the clasp which is a god send and so Im left feeling a bit like Im some sort of freak of nature???

Im guessing there must be loads of people with links lying around unloved from there purchases doing nothing and as such would it be too much to reduce the cost or have retailers keeping excess stock around for such instances???

Anyway Im delighted with the watch but gutted Ive now got to get another link sourced before I can have it on display, its a beautiful, classic piece and I look forward to posting pictures of it on my wrist in due course

P.S Big thanks to Schofie for sourcing this for me via his local AD and passing on the savings in SC - true forum spirit being displayed
    Last edited by R0bertb00th; 12th January 2018 at 14:18.