closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tutima watch service UK

Apprentice

Tutima watch service UK

Hi All,

I have a Tutima Pilot FX.
    Previously I have had it serviced by a well known establishment in the Midlands. Unfortunately after 18 months my watch started to lose time again. With a 6 month warranty for the service I'm now looking elsewhere.

I decided I would send it back to Tutima and let them service the watch. However I have found them to be not very cooperative. I asked for an estimate to service my watch assuming nothing is mechanically wrong with it. They replied by saying that they cannot provide estimates without seeing the watch. I can understand that my estimate could go up if the watch needs parts etc but I don't think it's unreasonable to ask where the cost starts from!
    My questions are thus,
    1, Has any one used Tutima for servicing and what are their costs like and how long do they take?
    2, Can anyone recommend a UK service centre, preferably near Derby

Thank you for reading

Harpers Jewellers in Harrogate or York used to be an official Tutima AD. I had my Military Chrono NATO serviced through them and it all went well. It will get sent to Tutima in Germany anyway.

I can't find a website for them though? Google the name and the phone number comes up.

Apprentice
    Hi Onelasttime,

Thank you for the reply. I seem to think Harpers had closed down but I will investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by adders21 View Post
    Hi Onelasttime,

Thank you for the reply. I seem to think Harpers had closed down but I will investigate.
    That would explain the lack of website.