closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watches you wanted until....

Journeyman
    Similar to you , Was set on a polar explorer 42mm. And despite never wanting a sub as always thought they where a bit of an obvious choice. switched the decision to a two tone sub.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by hafle View Post
    IT's the new case shape. A lot of people think it is bulky. I'd love a BLNR if it were not for the fatter case.
    agreed, the maxi cases on all the cermic models, lost the proportions of the oyster case. Thankfully they didn't do the same to the new daytona.

Craftsman
    Rolex Yachtmaster, platinum dial, 16622.

Never did a watch look so wrong on me. I don’t have large wrists so thought it would be perfect, but in my eyes it looked feminine.
    Came home empty handed.

Quote Originally Posted by hafle View Post
    IT's the new case shape. A lot of people think it is bulky. I'd love a BLNR if it were not for the fatter case.
    He didn’t initially state that he meant the ceramic model; he just said Rolex GMTs!

Craftsman
    I was looking at photos of the IWC Mark 18 Heritage.... it looked really nice. When I tried one on in the Local AD I was disappointed at how small and light it felt.
    I still like the look of it and it would make a good, discreet travel watch........ but for that purpose I could find a far less expensive watch to for fill that role.

Master
    I wanted a bronze watch until I owned one - they turn your wrist green on warm days!

Craftsman
    Might cause some “heat”, but I really wanted the Hulk and when i first got it, I stored it away in my safe while I worked abroad. Went home over Christmas and took it out the safe, and I love looking at it but, when it’s on my wrist I don’t get all giddy like I did with my BLNR (which was also my first Rolex) and makes me think is it worth keeping. I’ve always loved that watch, the green to me is something else, but it looks so dark at times too.

No rash decisions being made, i’m wearing it in rotation with my other watches and giving it some time.

Writing this post I wish I chose that this morning over the BLNR, I know what i’ll be wearing tomorrow :)

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Strchr03 View Post
    Loads, all watches that turned out to be too bulky. Jaeger LeCoultre deep sea tribute, iwc Portuguese 7 days, rolex gmt ceramic...
    Fixed it ^^

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app