closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Charity Raffle for Suicide Prevention & Cancer Support

Craftsman
    Congratulations to the lucky winners. Great generosity from tz-uk.

Master
    Well done to everyone 2 x great causes

Master
    Thank you for organising this Matthew and congratulations to the winners!

Thanks for the kind comments, I really wish that I had prizes for everybody! Every participant can be assured that by supporting this you have helped two lifesaving organisations continue their immensely valuable work.

We also hope that we have raised a bit of awareness of the support available from CALM. There are some others such as Papyrus, Maytree and Samaritans. Please continue to spread the word.

Matthew and family

Master
    Wow! Just in from chilly, spirited but ultimately futile performance by the Tigers and discovered I’ve actually won something in a raffle! Warms the heart. Fantastic effort by Matthew and all the family and by the TZers. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    Thanks for the kind comments, I really wish that I had prizes for everybody! Every participant can be assured that by supporting this you have helped two lifesaving organisations continue their immensely valuable work.

We also hope that we have raised a bit of awareness of the support available from CALM. There are some others such as Papyrus, Maytree and Samaritans. Please continue to spread the word.

Matthew and family
    Matthew,

The work you and your family continue to do to raise money for these incredibly valuable organisations is wonderful. I'm truly happy to have made a small contribution to each of the last few and feel incredibly lucky to have now won something twice. Each time I've entered because I support the causes - not for the prizes.

Just checked the online total and the total this little watch forum has raised is brilliant.

Anyway, if you ever organise another please give me a nudge. I think it's time I did more than buy a few tickets, I'd like to contribute a prize or two.

Calvin

Master

Well done!

Great raffle!!

Well worth every penny myself and everyone else put into it and well done the winners!!
    I won one strap on one of these raffles on here once and it feels great when you do and unexpected which adds to the enjoyment!!!

Lovely way to give to charity!! Always wanted to do one but I think I’ll do what others do and give a prize over for the pot!!
    Well done everyone and enjoy winners but most of all well done OP and good luck to you and your family going forward!!
    Here’s to the next auction!

Chris

Master
    Blog Entries
    Congrats to the winners and well done Mr Curta.

Journeyman
    Congratulations to all involved.

Apologies for being late to the party - I have just sent the strap winners a PM.
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Congrats to the prize winners and well done to all for raising such a cracking sum. The generosity shown, both in money and in spirit, is one of the special things about this forum.
    J

My 1963 Chrono prize has just been delivered. It's a beautiful thing and another that will actually mean something really special to me whenever it gets worn.

Probably the smallest watch I've ever worn as an adult, but perfectly proportioned and completely wearable.

Anyway, heartfelt thanks once again to Matthew for running the raffle and all of those who generously donated prizes. I'm proud to be part of this forum (don't think that applies to anywhere else I frequent on the internet).

I really appreciate the update, Calvin. That 1963 is a cracker, really kind of JackW to let it go to support this.

Many thanks also to yourself and several other thoughtful members who have offered to contribute prizes for the next event. I will certainly be in touch with you all nearer the time, it looks like it could be a big one...

Cheers, Matthew

Congrats to the winners, better luck to all who've participated and thanks again to Mr Curta, very well done Sir!

Fas est ab hoste doceri