Hi,

A late Christmas request from my son.

He's fed up working (art student) with his headphones in and connected to his phone and getting up forgetting about the phone only for it to fly off the table (no damage yet luckily as it's always been caught in time)

So maybe some wire free Bluetooth earphones may be the answer... the trouble is which ones?

Had a quick look on Amazon and I can pay £15 or £200 so any recommendations would be welcome.

He's not into running/gym so they don't have to be sporty versions, ideally I'd prefer something around £50 ish I guess as I'm sure they'll be taken to college if he likes them. Seen a few truely wire free versions but not sure if they are all still a bit new yet - Air pods would be good but a bit over budget (he's an iPhone user) so would rather get something good with the two earpieces connected if that's better than the complete wire free options at this price. Also the battery life is a lot better with these. Seen the SOL Republic Shadow recommended and these can be picked up for £60 - anybody used these or can recommend something similar?

He actually prefers the earpieces like the apple headphones that just rest in your ear - however all the wireless ones appear to be the completely in ear kind - are there any wireless ones a bit like that apple ones in shape?

Thanks