closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Wynn Rolex to become WoS

Master

Wynn Rolex to become WoS

Just read this on forums:

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=574900

Didn’t know Mayors was part of Aurum either.

Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    Just read this on forums:

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=574900

Didn’t know Mayors was part of Aurum either.
    It's all fairly recent - looks like Aurum Group are trying to hit the US hard (and so far, they seem to be doing a pretty good job!) I think Brian Duffy is probably calling in some of his contacts and has solid knowledge and experience of the US market, from his time at Ralph Lauren.

As part of the deal for Mayors, Birks jewellery is now stocked in quite a few Goldsmiths stores in the UK.

Master
    It’s a huge store but they still only had the same stock as anyone else when I was there.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by W44NNE View Post
    It’s a huge store but they still only had the same stock as anyone else when I was there.
    Yep stock levels are huge but not what a lot of people here are after. I think the big sellers are the date justs et al. Back in September when I was there I was on a roulette table with an Australian who had from memory won over $100k and treated himself to a YM2 for 30kish so he didn’t give it all back.

When I first stayed at Wynn they had a Ferrari dealership and were selling 20 a month - then the global recession hit. They were gifted an Enzo, which sat pr9de of place, but they later sold it!

Warrington, centre of the Universe and home of the Mighty Wire
    A few weeks back I was in the Mayors rolex store in Galleria Mall in Fort Lauderdale. The lady I was chatting to in there advised then that they had been taken over by a British company, she thought it was Goldsmiths. Part of the same group perhaps...

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app