closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PVD NATO required for incoming Zeno

PVD NATO required for incoming Zeno

I need a new PVD NATO for the Zeno I have on its way. I just wondered where others had got theirs from and what they thought of them.

Eddie obviously does one, but I think his PVD now has the new hardware. Unfortunately he doesn't do a green with PVD hardware, which I saw in a photo someone and thought it looked good.

Watch Obsession, WatchGecko and MonkeySwag are the usual candidates for quick delivery. Any others?

I bought 2:

1: Watch obsession green with PVD - a good weight and length for my 7" wrist - not too much to tuck away
    2: Watch Gecko USM Black with PVD buckle. The "USM" = US Military ie no hardware, just stitched keepers. A great stealth look, comfy, and in their sale when I bought.

Both arrived next day!

Mine is from Watchobsession. Eddie does a great black pvd NATO. I have one of those too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    UKWatchstraps have a decent selection.

Quote Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
    UKWatchstraps have a decent selection.
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I got one from there once before and it wasn't very good, either massively long, short, thick or thin. Probably short and thin as they are only cheap.

I found an Eulit perlon in my strap drawer last night that I had previously put a PVD buckle on. I thought that would do the job and I put it on today. The buckle (not Eulit I should say) is a bit pointy somewhere so it's not a long term solution unfortunately. I will suffer it when the Zeno arrives because one sometimes needs to suffer to look good.

That will give me time to order something from somewhere else, maybe overseas.

Master

Take a look at TSS Watchworx, good quality and reasonable prices.
    The owner is great to deal with too.