closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: AV Installer in Essex

AV Installer in Essex

I've got the green light to put a decent home cinema in the front room - 70"+ LED screen (I think) AV amp (ideally one that'll do a half decent job of music too) and a set of speakers (undecided whether to get a matched set or try and incorporate the very substantial Naim S400's I've already got).

I'd like all the boxes and wires hidden and the TV (or possibly projector) mounted on the wall above the (unused) fireplace so whilst I could probably have a go at it, we'll get a much better job done by a pro...

So, does anyone have any recommendations of firms who could come and fit it all and give some advice of the best approach?

I'll watch this with interest and considering something similar. I was planning just get Richer Sounds round for some advice as they do free home visits. My main worry is it would be too high to have the screen above the fireplace but there are screen mounts that you can pull down when in use.

http://www.rayleighhifi.com/

They have 3 x locations across Essex - I know them as a customer of mine rather than the other way round but seem to know their stuff!

Cheers

Paul

AV Installer

Essex S&L
    Based in Southend, originated out of an old fashioned Disco supplier shop i believe, but have now grown and progressed into a true Pro-Audio supplier and installer as well as a hire company.
    i've seen some of their work in London, top notch.
    I think the contact name there was Mike Glover.

Andy

I can recommend these guys, they are in Kent but I've used them twice (we are in Essex), once for home cinema install in a loft conversion
    and also for lounge TV/surround sound setup.

http://www.homecinemabydesign.co.uk/projects.aspx

Thanks for the suggestions... I'll do a bit more digging and see what they offer.