closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Villas/ villa companies recommendations

Master

Villas/ villa companies recommendations

I’ve had a search here but not really found what I’m looking for.

We’d like a villa in the summer for a week (about 8 of us) within a couple of hours flight so maybe Algarve or Mallorca. Can anyone recommend any villa companies that they’ve used regularly with success or even a particular villa that ticks all the boxes - good location, private pool, near restaurants.

I’ve had a look at James villas, villas plus and owners direct and I’m sure they are all fine but if anyone has any thoughts that would be great :-)

I've used owners direct 4 times and had good results each time - biggest issue was rock hard beds in one of the villas.

Make sure you speak to the owner and have a good feel for them though. Its a bit of a gamble going hundreds of miles away on the promise of being given some keys by a stranger once you are there ;)

Craftsman
    We have used CV villas for a few years now but only in Corfu great private villas but not cheap.
    I have always booked last minute to get a deal free flights or 25% off a few weeks before traveling.

Blog Entries
    They’re all much of muchness and most advertise and multiple platforms

I negotiated direct with the owner and got a villa for 7k v 7.8k for two weeks in Greece (I did due diligence)

Ditto for the Do It Yourself method on ownersdirect. Much bigger selection than James etc, you just have to trawl yourself.

You'll save perhaps 30% on a villa company's prices. Deal with the owner direct (the clue's in the name)

Done this for the last 6 years