closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Christmas presents for the Mrs inspiration thread

Craftsman

Christmas presents for the Mrs inspiration thread

we usually shop for Christmas together and then get each other a few surprises, pretty much standard I presume.
    Christmas is but 2 weeks away and apart from the usual, lingerie, pyjamas, twiglets etc I can’t think what to get her. I’m sure I’m not alone in this situation so thought it might be an idea for all the romantics out there help us poor fellas who struggle to buy for the woman who already has everything. So what are the Mrs TZers getting this year.......

A night away in a nice hotel ?

Simple for my wife. She is a getting madder as she gets older and now does a lot of triathlons and some off road ultra marathons. So its running kit, running shoes, trail running poles and a fancy Garmin watch. She has kit but destroys it very quickly. I’ve tried buying her feminine shiny stuff and nice smelling stuff but she really isn’t interested.

We do a secret santa - £20 budget and that's it - makes it more challenging.

Master
    Paying off her customs charges. Exciting times.

If you're getting her lingerie, I'd stop there, at least for your Xmas. I can only dream.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivor the Engine View Post
    If you're getting her lingerie, I'd stop there, at least for your Xmas. I can only dream.
    I know what you mean, but I get her that every year. I can just imagine on Christmas morning she must say to herself, lingerie again......has he not got any other ideas

Or 'I hope he's not getting any ideas...'

Does she like jewellery? Accessories (handbags etc.)? Handbags are to my wife what watches are to me and I suspect most of us.

Master
    For my wife it's (in no particular order) spa days / voucher, shoes / boots, handbags, pandora (always a good one if they are into charm bracelets), smelly stuff.
    If she has any special interests then that obviously, but most women's hobbies are either very overt (crafting, running / fitness, etc.) which makes it easy or 'friends' which involves a lot of prosecco and inappropriate talk about sex, after being privy to a small snapshot of this i will never look at a pretzel the same way ever again <shudder>.