closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying from Chronext

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by shoppy View Post
    Mine turned up this week finally, no email nothing had to chase them as it was a gift for my partner. No apology nothing and the bracket is back to front, so will get my local ad to switch around. As stated will only use them if they have something I really want at an incredible price.
    You mean the bracelet is back to front? Has it been taken off? I wouldnt be very happy about that.

Apparently they inspect the watches fully before dispatch. That might include removing the bracelet- not an issue for me as long as it's not carried out my a ham fisted gorilla (But hopefully by a competent professional).
    It's just a matter of time...

Buying from Chronext

So rather than update the Panerai thread I started I thought I’d add a comment here.

From them confirming the order two weeks ago today and their website stating two weeks delivery I phoned them this morning. Phoned the London number on the email and I was automatically redirected to their German office. After finally managing speaking to someone they are saying that the watch won’t be delivered to them until the 14th/15th of this month. It will be then checked and set to me. I can see it being another two weeks.

I knew that I was going to have to be patient but I’m not confident that the watch will be delivered to them when they are saying it will be after speaking to them today. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Andyp1973; 7th February 2018 at 21:25.

Waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by 200mwaterresistant View Post
    Waste of time.
    Depends whether you have time to waste/wait.

Having saved £1000 I’m happy I waited - I’d simply have preferred a correct delivery date being advised, and no broken promises.
    It's just a matter of time...

Craftsman
    Bought from them end of last month. They said delivery would be mid February but it arrived two days ago. Was notified all along the way except for the sent out for delivery email. They missed that one. But they emailed after the watch arrived with the ups ref number etc and to apologies for missing that part of the conversation. I did not get paranoid from waiting and everything went fine.

I've ordered from Jura watches three times and all three have had issues such as scratches or not working at all and follow up customer service has been non existent with me having to chase a refund after 15 days of return. I will never use them again. so so far Chronext is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    Depends whether you have time to waste/wait.

Having saved £1000 I’m happy I waited - I’d simply have preferred a correct delivery date being advised, and no broken promises.
    I ordered from them for the same reason. £1200 saving. I’m happy to wait but the website should be more accurate regarding delivery timeframes.

Craftsman
    Sometimes it takes days to arrive, but a couple of times it has been weeks. I am now very aware of how delayed it can be, but for some of the massive savings on offer I am more than happy to wait till it inevitably shows up.

Sounds like things have changed a little from when I bought my Black Bay back in Aug 2016, comms were good, watch arrived quickly only issue I had was they charged my CC twice for the same purchase! luckily I spotted it early on, and a refund was carried out.

They’ve emailed me again this morning to say that the watch will be with me on the 16th. So at the moment that’s going to be nine days later than they first said when I placed the order. Fingers crossed for the 16th.