closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA - Watchtime Subscription for $9.99

Master

PSA - Watchtime Subscription for $9.99

I just got an email through about this being a previous subscriber (for $9.99 then too):

https://www.watchtime-shop.com

I just resubscribed, make sure to tick "auto renew" off so you don't get charged $40 next year!

I am feeling a bit thick - how do I active this sub in the iPad app?

Master
    When you get your customer number on your invoice take a note of it. In the app itself next to any of the magazines there's an option "Activate" next to buy or subscribe. Click on that and put in your customer number and location. I've got it running on my iPad, was a bit fiddly and not clear

Quote Originally Posted by SIB View Post
    When you get your customer number on your invoice take a note of it. In the app itself next to any of the magazines there's an option "Activate" next to buy or subscribe. Click on that and put in your customer number and location. I've got it running on my iPad, was a bit fiddly and not clear

I seem to remember having the same problem the last time the offer came up...

£7.75 in real money. That has to be worth it. Thanks to the original poster.

Great heads up, thanks!

Master
    Thanks for the heads up - I had the same email and hadn't noticed.

Master
    Thanks. Subscribed.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post
    I seem to remember having the same problem the last time the offer came up...
    It’s an unbelievably poorly designed and counter-intuitive system, I remember having to call customer support last time round. I can’t get it working with the customer number on the invoice, it just brings up a message saying ‘internal server error’. The customer number on the invoice has four figures, is that the same for you?

And why does the box say ‘print subscription activate’ if it’s to activate the digital subscription? Why is the number hidden on an invoice? Why do they not simply email you the clearly identified number, along with clear instructions? Why doesn’t the person who designed this system not go outside and commit ritual suicide with a rusty saw by way of an apology? Many important questions here...

Good heads up SIB. Thank you.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsguy View Post
    It’s an unbelievably poorly designed and counter-intuitive system, I remember having to call customer support last time round. I can’t get it working with the customer number on the invoice, it just brings up a message saying ‘internal server error’. The customer number on the invoice has four figures, is that the same for you?

And why does the box say ‘print subscription activate’ if it’s to activate the digital subscription? Why is the number hidden on an invoice? Why do they not simply email you the clearly identified number, along with clear instructions? Why doesn’t the person who designed this system not go outside and commit ritual suicide with a rusty saw by way of an apology? Many important questions here...
    I got an account number on a further email which has 7 digits and starts "00", it's this number I used to access the content on iPad. I agree it's a very messy system and took me a while to suss it out.

Master
    I got an account number on a further email which has 7 digits and starts "00", it's this number I used to access the content on iPad. I agree it's a very messy system and took me a while to suss it out.
    Apparently the trick is to wait for the third email which actually does have the number and clearer instructions!

Craftsman
    Done. What a bargain. That’s about the price of one issue of QP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman

You have literally articulated word for word what has been going round and round my mind

Craftsman
    Apparently the trick is to wait for the third email which actually does have the number and clearer instructions!
    Mate I am totally confused. I have all 3 emails. Logged in to try and get some info. It says you need to connect your account to get access to content. Then it gives a diagram of an invoice that in no way resembles my own and circles what is meant to be a customer number. It also provides a drop down box where you have to select your country but the uk does not f@cking exist. Seriously, wtf? I have tried every possible number that I can see. Please help before I buy a samurai sword on amazon prime and same-day-delivery execute myself.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RBear1981 View Post
    Mate I am totally confused. I have all 3 emails. Logged in to try and get some info. It says you need to connect your account to get access to content. Then it gives a diagram of an invoice that in no way resembles my own and circles what is meant to be a customer number. It also provides a drop down box where you have to select your country but the uk does not f@cking exist. Seriously, wtf? I have tried every possible number that I can see. Please help before I buy a samurai sword on amazon prime and same-day-delivery execute myself.

The third email entitled ‘WatchTime magazine order confirmation’ should include a seven figure account number at the top starting 00. In the iPad app, in the bit where you buy issues, you click the box that says activate, and enter the number there. If you don’t have that email, then wait, make a nice cup of tea, and at all costs avoid samurai swords. It’s a strange system that always seems to confuse.

Quote Originally Posted by RBear1981 View Post

It’s actually likely your account hasn’t even been activated - after I emailed them, they got back to me to say they hadn’t got around to it because of the long weekend and that email had a code that actually worked.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post
    It’s actually likely your account hasn’t even been activated - after I emailed them, they got back to me to say they hadn’t got around to it because of the long weekend and that email had a code that actually worked.
    Ha, you were right. A 4th email followed, with the required info. Still tho. What a nonsense!