closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Laptop help

Master

Laptop help

I’m looking for a present for my wife, she’s wanted a new laptop for a while, it will hardly get used mainly web surfing, emails and ms office.
    Not looking to spend a fortune sub £600 but she has one specific request, in that the keys arnt spaced out but touching the key next to it, and this is where I’m drawing a blank.
    Can anyone offer any assistance in recommending brands or models which may meet her request?

I’d normally pop in to John Lewis or PC World and take a look but I don’t have the time this week and I’d like to have it by the weekend.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I'd guess a smaller laptop?
    The SurfacePro has a detachable keyboard cover. It's not a bonofide laptop but a great machine. The older Surface Pro3 type cover has touching keys.

Master
    I'd also suggest a surface pro, fantastic machines. The keyboard for the sp3 has touching keys, and will work with any surface pro.

Master
    Could also consider an iPad with a one of the keyboard / cover thingys as I'm pretty sure those keys aren't spaced apart either. would be able to do everything she needed.

I think you'll really struggle to find a laptop without chiclet keys.