closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Loake Kempton

Loake Kempton

I’ve got a pair of Church’s Ryder III’s and several pairs of C&J shoes. I’ve been looking to add another pair of suede chukka boots with a dainite sole to the collection and came across the Loake Kempton’s. How do they compare to Church’s and C&J equivalent models for quality and are they built to last?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ichaice View Post

I’ve got a pair of Church’s Ryder III’s and several pairs of C&J shoes. I’ve been looking to add another pair of suede chukka boots with a dainite sole to the collection and came across the Loake Kempton’s. How do they compare to Church’s and C&J equivalent models for quality and are they built to last?
    Had a pair going on eight years now. Great boots. I haven't noticed much difference in quality as compared to C&J or Cheaney suede; can't comment on Church. Main thing is the fit - a more generous last than C&J, less rounded than some other brands (eg Trickers). As for the sole - Dainite is Dainite.

Great boots. Last for years if looked after.

Master
    funnily enough kemptons are unobtanium at the moment i have a pair on order the last 2 months, due to get them start of december.

i bought them based on my experience with my pimlicos which are the equal of any C&J shoes i have, i just fancy the lighter colour of the kemptons for a change up.