closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Views on this Honda Accord V6?

Blog Entries
    First time I've seen this. Gives me tons of ideas!

Menno

Autoglass came and replaced the windscreen this morning. Im not too happy about the creaking noises though - perhaps they will settle? I drove to the shops a little earlier and it was definitely better than this morning.

Since Morrissey broke the CD player last week I decided to have a new one fitted. If you live in the Berkshire are I would recommend John Klies Audio in Reading. Very polite and helpful and a pleasant change from some of the other auto related services that Ive used recently who seem to treat you as though theyre doing you a favour. They helped me select the most straightforward and cost effective radio/CD and fitted it whilst I waited. I was impressed.

This fettling and titivation is all very well, but have you got any velour in there yet man?
    F.T.F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    This fettling and titivation is all very well, but have you got any velour in there yet man?
    I think that the velour may be an essential component as regards any titivation

Titter ye not!
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

1.5K later and all is well.

As part of the preventative maintenance schedule I have replaced the rear discs and pads.

Yesterday I had a new custom exhaust fitted and now it whispers along as quiet as you like - but will still emit a nice growl if you out your foot down. The best of both worlds!

Bodywork next month.

Just been out cleaning mine. I have had her just over the year now and still enjoy driving her every day! Happy Christmas all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely!

Thanks, I got her from this forum and she definitely a keeper!

Superb. It’s such a shame stupid tax/CO2 emission have killed off cars like this. I still have such fond memories of my Dad’s 2.5 V6 Camry from 1989, I loved that car.

Quote Originally Posted by yumma View Post
    Superb. It’s such a shame stupid tax/CO2 emission have killed off cars like this. I still have such fond memories of my Dad’s 2.5 V6 Camry from 1989, I loved that car.

My work colleague has a 1997 Camry 3.0 V6 that he bought for £700 earlier in the year. It needed some bodywork and a full service. He also fitted some understated and classy aftermarket alloys. Total expenditure £1400 and it looks and drives lovely.