closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Undecided. Stick or twist?

Quote Originally Posted by danmiddle2 View Post
    Sorry to go off piste, but I tried Moneybox for about a year, and got really poor returns. How are you finding it?
    Well it's just a gimmick really and the high fees are the price for the convenience and functionality.

Blog Entries
    When I bought my Planet Ocean money was a bit tight and I wasn't sure. But I never regretted it.

You can only judge whether it's a good idea yourself really, but if its going to cause you hardship just wait and save, it'll be worth it.

We've had peoples wives on here moaning about their spend on watches, so judge when you can do it.!

Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post

We've had peoples wives on here moaning about their spend on watches, so judge when you can do it.!
    We’ve had people on here pretending to be people’s wives, complaining about their pretend partners spending. Whatever next, a med school girlfriend with relationship problems?
    It's just a matter of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    We’ve had people on here pretending to be people’s wives, complaining about their pretend partners spending. Whatever next, a med school girlfriend with relationship problems?
    We've also had guys on here pretending to be their own reprobate son, I barely trust any of us, especially not myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    We've also had guys on here pretending to be their own reprobate son, I barely trust any of us, especially not myself.
    Very wise. I wouldn’t trust me with my own bank card!
    It's just a matter of time...